CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionAt last! The cookbook based on the bestselling The Paleo Diet Dr. Loren Cordain's The Paleo Diet has helped thousands of people lose weight, keep it off, and learn how to eat for good health by following the diet of our Paleolithic ancestors and eating the foods we were genetically designed to eat.
- Author BiographyLoren Cordain , Ph.D., is one of the top global researchers in the area of evolutionary medicine. Generally acknowledged as the world's leading expert on the Paleolithic diet, he is a professor in the Health and Exercise Science Department at Colorado State University. He lectures regularly around the world and has been featured on Dateline and in the New York Times , the Wall Street Journal , and other media. He is the author of the bestselling The Paleo Diet and The Paleo Diet for Athletes . Nell Stephenson is a seasoned Paleo chef and an internationally recognized Ironman triathlete, marathon runner, personal fitness consultant, and nutrition counselor. Lorrie Cordain has been preparing innovative and delicious Paleo meals and snacks for nearly twenty years. She is an accomplished Paleo chef, marathon runner, and former triathlete.
- Author(s)Loren Cordain,Lorrie Cordain,Nell Stephenson
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight454 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.