CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive look into the world of off-road cycling. This title explains why mountain bikes have re-invented the popular image of the bicycle, making riding a bike fashionable, comfortable, pleasant and ultimately extremely rewarding. It covers the history and the remarkable technology that surrounds the mountain bike.
- Author BiographySteve Worland has been riding off-road for about 35 years. He's been a specialist mountain bike journalist for nearly two decades and he's tested about 2,000 bikes for leading MTB monthly publications. He's currently Technical Director of the UK's best-selling bike magazine, Mountain Biking UK.
- Author(s)Steve Worland
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication26/02/2009
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. ports.
- Weight785 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.