About this product
- DescriptionUnitil the First World War, the estate gardens of Heligan were one of the glories of Cornwall. This book tells the story of the restoration of these gardens after 70 years of neglect, against the backdrop of local opposition and a lack of funding.
- Author BiographyTim Smit was born in 1954 in Scheveningen, Holland, and educated in the UK. After graduating from Durham University he worked as a county archaeologist before spending ten years as a record producer and composer, successful in Europe, the USA and Japan. In 1987 he and his family moved to Cornwall where, with John Nelson, he was to discover Heligan.
- Author(s)Tim Smit
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication06/03/1997
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date20/08/2004
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight516 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.