The Law of Love : Lawless the Law Is a Lady by Nora Roberts (2009, Paperback)
Top Selling in Fiction & Literature
Harry Potter: Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Pts. 1 & 2 by John Tiffany, Jack Thorne and J. K. Rowling (2016, Hardcover)
Great Prices on Fiction & Literature
- $12.00Trending at $18.89
- $14.61Trending at $14.91
- $12.30Trending at $12.75
- $14.84Trending at $15.15
- $12.63Trending at $13.76
- $15.85Trending at $20.14
- $9.99Trending at $15.49
About this product
- SynopsisLawlessHalf Apache and all man, Jake Redman was more than a match for the wild Arizona Territory. Sarah Conway, on the other hand, was an Eastern lady who belonged anywhere else but on the rugged land Jake loved. But beneath Sarah's ladylike demeanor beat the heart of a true pioneer, a woman he yearned to make his own.The Law is a LadyOnce Phillip Kincaid fixed his mind on something, he set about getting it. And as soon as he'd stopped in Friendly, New Mexico, he knew the town was the perfect locale for his film. And no-nonsense Sheriff Victoria Ashton looked pretty good to him, too! But Tory was giving Phillip a run for his money--making him all the more determined to show her that even a lady of the law can surrender willingly...to love.,Two classic novels of bold men, daring women, and strong Western passions by a beloved, #1 "New York Times"-bestselling author are collected in this single volume. Reissue.
- AuthorNora Roberts
- Number Of Pages592 pages
- Publication Date2009-05-01
- PublisherHarlequin Enterprises, Limited
- Copyright Date2009
- Weight8.9 Oz
- Height1.2 In.
- Width4.2 In.
- Length6.6 In.
Most relevant reviews
- bugs1kerstenJun 09, 2012by
I'd still loved it, it's a awesome book
When I'd first read it it kept me entertained all the way through and I loved it, it keeps the twists and turns and I'd reread it again and again, I still loved it when I'd brought it
- redprincess_878...Aug 11, 2011by
Great stories! I've always loved anything Nora Roberts has written! She has a way of writing that makes you feel like you are in the story instead of just reading it.
- sgtswife254Nov 12, 2010by
Law Of Love
Nora Roberts combines two winning tales of romance in THE LAW OF LOVE. Nora always manages to intrigue the readers, once you start to read, you don't want to put it down.