The Flip Side : Break Free of the Behaviors That Hold You Back by Flip Flippen (2007, Hardcover)
Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $75.00Trending at $79.95
- $68.73Trending at $73.98
- $29.50Trending at $36.50
- $44.95Trending at $47.95
- $54.99Trending at $57.80
- $28.50Trending at $28.90
- $31.00Trending at $34.50
About this product
- SynopsisFlip Flippen is a Texan whose philosophy has changed the lives of business leaders, sports figures and the 150,000 people who trained with his company in 2005. His premise is deceptively simple: What if, instead of focusing on the things you already do well, you knew how to identify your weaknesses... those things that get in your way and prevent you from ever really succeeding in the way you know you could. It's these 'personal constraints,' that are really holding you back from success. If you could correct these behaviours, you'd see a surge in productivity and a real improvement in all aspects of your life. That's the key to his programme: he teaches hundreds of thousands of people each year how to identify their personal obstacles and take the necessary steps to overcome them. The vast majority of Flip's trainees are in midlife, people who find themselves asking, 'How can I accomplish more in my life, personally and professionally?' and 'How can I get better/go further/be happier in the time I have left?' His Personal Constraint Theory helps them zero in on their primary self-sabotaging behavior and actually turn it into their greatest asset.
- AuthorFlip Flippen
- Number Of Pages272 pages
- Publication Date2007-05-02
- PublisherLittle Brown & Company
- Copyright Date2007
- Weight16 Oz
- Height1 In.
- Width6.4 In.
- Length9.2 In.
- LC Classification NumberBF637.S8F593 2007
- Dewey Decimal158.1
- Dewey Edition22
- As told toChris J. White
Most relevant reviews
- ulsterangelJun 08, 2007by
Just what I expected; lots of useful info to use now
I attended the "Capturing Kids Hearts" program this past fall and it was an awesome experience. So I was thrilled to find out that this book was coming out, more from the Flippen Group. And I was not disappointed. The book is excellent; it breaks down every concept into easy to understand terms. The real life examples illustrate each chapter vividly, and the questions to ask yourself are very revealing. I smiled when I recognised characters similar to those in my life, and grimaced when I recognised my own traits.
This book has really helped me; not only to pinpoint the areas of my own personality that I need to work on; but it has also given me wonderful ideas in how to deal with the difficult people in my world. It was amazing to watch the difference when I used the techniques suggested.
Thanks so much for writing this book and sharing your expertise.Read full review
- fesamuelsJul 04, 2007by
This book is very interesting, inspirational, helpful and teaches you about personal growth. I didn't necessarily like the somewhat lengthy personal experiences, but in the end, they all made sense. This book opens up your eyes to a new side of the world and change. I decided to buy it because I believe I have some personal constraints myself and need help with them.