Best Selling in Cookbooks
Save on Cookbooks
- $18.44Trending at $19.50
- $12.85Trending at $18.00
- $16.16Trending at $16.66
- $16.45Trending at $17.99
- $16.75Trending at $17.71
- $16.95Trending at $20.99
- $35.12Trending at $35.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, by nutritionist Sarah Flower, is packed with delicious, healthy and simple meals as well as general advice on how to use and maintain your Halogen Cooker. Halogen Cookers are ideal for those who live alone; or for cooking quick, easy and nutritious family meals without the expense of heating up a conventional oven. With your halogen oven you can cook up to 40% faster than with your conventional oven. It can be used to bake, grill, defrost, roast, steam and brown, and is the perfect one pot cooker. Unlike a microwave, it can cook brown and crispy pastry dishes and jacket potatoes. - How to get the most from your halogen cooker - Weekly menu plans - Soups and Casseroles - Main Meals - Quick snacks - Cakes and desserts - Stockists & further information.
- Author BiographySarah Flower is a nutritionist, journalist and author of Live More, Spend Less; Eat Well, Spend Less and Slow Cook, Fast Food. She has been a big fan of Halogen cookers since their launch. As a mother of two, she uses her cooker every day.
- Author(s)Sarah Flower
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication27/08/2010
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHow To Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight506 g
- Width173 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine17 mm
Most relevant reviews
- 112167495@delet...Apr 06, 2012by
Essential wee cook book for anyone with a Halogen
This book has a good verity of meals that you can make in the Halogen. They rival the microwave for speed and it doesn't use microwave radiation. We were very happy with this book and have started trying whole chicken meals. This is an essential wee cook book for anyone using a Halogen oven.
- 1945tadpoleFeb 10, 2013by
made a novice feel comfortable with the oven
Good because it has useful information and trips at the start of the book. Easy to use recipes with widely available ingrediance.