About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate guide to the 100 foods you can eat as part of the best-selling Dukan Diet
- Author BiographyDr Pierre Dukan has been a medical doctor specializing in nutrition since 1973. The author of many works on diet and nutrition, including the bestselling The Dukan Diet, he regularly writes in the press and appears on television.
- Author(s)Pierre Dukan
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication19/07/2012
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight455 g
- Width137 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- theabcclanDec 03, 2012by
Ideal clear guidance on this brilliant diet!
Clear and concise and very helpful guidance on following the diet. I am signed up to the web support but this is great easy reference on the unlimited foods allowed.
- golfannie2308Sep 09, 2012by
Not an easy diet to follow when you have to work fulltime.
I heard this was a good diet. If may well be but I felt it was easy to prepare and not an easy diet book to follow. Not practical if you are working fulltime.