About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to the night sky brings myth and magic back into the stars and star-gazing. The box contains 32 cards (facsimiles of a set first published in 1825) and two maps of the night sky. The booklet details how to use the cards and the maps to locate and recognize stars and constellations.
- Author(s)Catherine Tennant
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication07/10/1993
- GenreGeneral Atlases & Maps (not folded)
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Out-of-print date21/02/2001
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight565 g
- Width149 mm
- Height219 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and Sheet map and General merchandise
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.