The Biggest Loser Fitness Program : Fast, Safe, and Effective Workouts to Target and Tone Your Trouble Spots--Adapted from NBC's Hit Show! by Maggie Greenwood-Robinson and Biggest Loser Experts and Cast Staff (2007, Paperback)
More listings for this product
About this product
- SynopsisIn "The Biggest Loser," NBCs hit unscripted show, overweight contestants divided into Red and Blue teams undergo dramatic weight-loss transformations the old-fashioned way--with diet and exercise. Now, for the first time, fans everywhere will learn the Biggest Loser trainers fitness secrets and programs modified for workouts at the gym or at home. Full color.,Thanks to The Biggest Loser , NBC's unscripted hit show, dozens of overweight contestants have improved their health with dramatic weight-loss transformations. Thousands of inspired fans of the show have undergone personal weight-loss journeys, using the tools and tips provided by the show's experts and medical professionals. Now, the workout moves used by the show's trainers to train and tone the Biggest Losers on television are available for you to use at home or in the gym. The trainers will reveal: -The most efficient and effective move for a toned belly -Time-saving workouts designed for today's busy schedules -Beginner and advanced modifications -Sensible and real-life eating advice from the show's nutrition experts Not all of us can be on television, but everyone can use this fitness program for improved health and weight loss. Complete with advice from the Biggest Losers themselves and built-in motivation from the show's trainers and experts, The Biggest Loser Fitness Program - by The Biggest Loser Experts and Cast with Maggie Greenwood-Robinson, PhD. - will inspire you to fight fat and beocme the biggest loser!
- AuthorBiggest Loser Experts and Cast Staff,Maggie Greenwood-Robinson
- Number Of Pages224 pages
- Publication Date2007-09-18
- PublisherRodale Press, Incorporated
- Copyright Date2007
- Weight19 Oz
- Height0.6 In.
- Width8 In.
- Length8.3 In.
- LC Classification NumberRA781.6.G72 2007
- Dewey Decimal613.2/5
- Dewey Edition22
- Foreword byJillian Michaels,Kim Lyons,Peter Walsh
Most relevant reviews
- dianashle0May 04, 2016by
Love the book! The workouts are easy and self explainitary. The book goes into great detail about fitness and dieting also.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- blessed4780May 22, 2010by
Good book on fitness
I wanted to buy this book based on years of watching the tv show. This book really give you a clear insight to starting to live a healthy life. Great recipes, and workout routines. They really show you easy to learn workout routines that can help you lose weight.
- ccfano4Apr 07, 2008by
More than what I expected
I bought this book because I didn't want to join a gym or diet anymore. I want to enjoy food and not dread each meal time. I was not active and I did not enjoy working out. I am very pleased with the book because it contained everything I was looking for. I have a structured workout plan that is easy to follow. There are several routines so I don't get bored.I didn't have to buy a lot of expensive equipment.The most important of all, I see physical results.
- lovesoonersDec 07, 2007by
Once again, I am a big fan of Biggest Loser but this year I have gone one step further and am attempting to get myself a bit healthier and have choosen to go the Biggest Loser path. I've seen outcomes on the show and website. I believe in 2 of the trainers and how they inspire. Check out the book, it is written in simple easy to read language.
- sassysimone5293May 22, 2009by
LOVE THIS BOOK!!!
This book is fantastic! Great common sense approach to diet and exercise. Gives detailed instruction on not only how to do the exercises, but also gives 3 different routines, at 3 different levels. (9 routines!) Not likely to get bored with these! The book is full of tips and advice from people that have been on the show, and you know they've been where you are. It's helpful to have "real" people who struggle daily just like me giving this advice. It has obviously worked for them, and now it is working for ME!!
Best Selling in Textbooks, Education
Save on Textbooks, Education
- $67.00Trending at $74.90
- $36.97Trending at $52.00
- $16.00Trending at $16.71
- $144.97Trending at $203.99
- $11.78Trending at $11.93
- $199.95Trending at $233.45
- $30.97Trending at $31.49