The Best Low-Fat, No-Sugar Bread Machine Cookbook Ever by Warren Chang and Madge Rosenberg (1995, Hardcover)
Top Selling in Textbooks, Education
The Declaration of Independence and the Constitution of the United States of America (2002, Paperback)
Great Prices on Textbooks, Education
- $28.80Trending at $29.95
- $59.30Trending at $120.57
- $18.25Trending at $19.34
- $36.84Trending at $69.12
- $31.18Trending at $56.05
- $32.07Trending at $34.50
- $32.95Trending at $73.10
About this product
- SynopsisIntended for use with the increasingly popular home bread machine, this book contains 200 recipes for breads that are low in fat and high in flavor. The majority of recipes contain less than five percent of calories from fat, and are sweetened only with natural fruits and fruit products. Wire-O binding.
- AuthorMadge Rosenberg,Warren Chang
- Number Of Pages224 pages
- Publication Date1995-05-05
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Weight11.7 Oz
- Height0.7 In.
- Width6 In.
- Length6.9 In.
- LC Classification NumberTX769.R794 1995
- Dewey Decimal641.8/15
- Dewey Edition20
Most relevant reviews
- perkie828May 20, 2011by
it was a gift, person loved it. great recipes. very easy to read and understand. it fulfills title of book very well.
- greenwriter1May 20, 2010by
LOVE THIS COOKBOOK - JUST WHAT I NEEDED!!
I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH ABOUT THIS BREAD COOKBOOD. RECENTLY BOUGHT A BREAD MACHINE AND STARTED WEIGHTWATCHERS. MANY OF THE BREADS ARE 1 POINT (50 CALS) PER SLICE WHICH FITS PERFECTLY INTO MY DIET. NOW I HAVE WHAT I NEED TO TRULY MAKE A LIFE STYLE CHANGE - I CAN STILL HAVE THE BREAD THAT I LOVE AND LOSE WEIGHT. WHEN I GO TO A PARTY NOW, I'LL BRING THE BREAD!!!
- 860napoleanSep 02, 2009by
like it for has so many great receipes. plan on making breads for bake sales & not many sales have this type of bread for special diet folks, thought I'd be the first to start baking this kind.