All listings for this product
About this product
- Product DescriptionThe Spider-Man Series 1 saga continues in issue number 29 as Scorpion, also known as MacDonald Gargan, reclaims his costume while in jail and concocts a way to break out in order to seek revenge on Spider-Man and J. Jonah Jameson. Mac Gargan, once employed by Jameson to spy on Peter Parker, was subject to scientific experimentation that led to animal mutation. In this issue, Gargan, now known as Scorpion, seeks revenge. Comic book artist Steve Ditko creates brilliant action scenes with as Spider-Man battles Scorpion on rooftops and in the Hudson River. The plot continues to blend the lines between Peter Parker's life at The Daily Bugle and his heroic alter ego. The Amazing Spider-Man issue number 29 includes wit, puns, and sarcasm that endeared Spider-Man to a loyal and lasting fan base. Of course, Spider-Man is victorious in this issue, but remembers why one is advised to never step on a scorpion.
- Series NameThe Amazing Spider-Man
- Issue Number#29
- Publication DateOct 1965
- Publication Year1965
- Story TitlesNever Step on a Scorpion!
- Publisher CountryUnited States
- Series Publication Countryus
- Cover Brand NameMarvel Pop Art Productions
- Indicia PublisherNon-Pareil Publishing Corp.
- Cover Price0.12 USD
- ScriptsStan Lee
- InksSteve Ditko
- PencilsSteve Ditko
- Number of Pages36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.