About this product
- Author(s)Michael York
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleThe A to Z Guide Series
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width142 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyMichael York is principal lecturer for the Sophia Centre for the Study of Cultural Astronomy and Astrology at Bath Spa University College. He is director of the Bath Archive for Contemporary Religious Affairs, as well as co-director of the Academy for Cultural and Educational Studies in London and director of the Netherlands-based Amsterdam Center for Eurindic Studies. He is an associate editor for the Encyclopedia of Religion and Nature to which he has contributed articles on the New Age Movement, Shamanism, Magic, New Religious Movements, Pantheism, Polytheism, UFOs, Channeling, etc.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.