TaylorMade R9 Supertri Driver Golf Club
About this product
- Description• Movable Weight Technology (MWT) lets you change the clubhead's CG location to affect side-to-side flight up to 35 yards • Flight Control Technology (FCT) allows the player to easily adjust the loft, lie and face angle to affect side-to-side flight by up to 40 yards -8 clubhead positions• New FCT sleeve weighing less than three grams helps FCT and MWT exist together in a 460cc head• Deeper clubface and deeper CG location promote higher launch angle and higher spin-rate• FCT and MWT together offer total adjustability to promote up to 75 yards of side-to-side trajectory change
- ModelR9 Supertri
- Club TypeDriver
- Shaft MaterialGraphite
- Head MaterialTitanium
Most relevant reviews
- dtroy4510Apr 17, 2010by
R9 Supertri Taylormade.
Driver has a pure feel to it. Love the technology for adjusting. This club is for faster swing speeds. If you have a swing speed below 100 go with the Burner.
- cbaddorfFeb 23, 2016Verified purchase - USEDby
R9 Supertri Driver
For me this driver hits better and farther than my R11S. My average drive is only 200+ with the R11S but I am hitting farther with the R9. I am using the same shaft in both clubs. I like the R9 because there are fewer adjustments compared to the R11S. So for now, I will be using the R9.
- reelalarmDec 09, 2015Verified purchase - USEDby
Still the Best Taylormade
I have had all the R series and SLDR, to me nothing beats the R9, I have tried the new M1 and the ball still is in orbit somewhere, it went so high it may never come down. This club R9 you can really tweak esp. with different weight, the new ones you can't. So for my money send the head to get refinished you won't find a better Taylormade.
- hesston6665Oct 25, 2015Verified purchase - USEDby
I enjoy it
- luckydawg0910Oct 21, 2010by
So far not happy. Stock Motore shaft launches too high with the 9.5 degree. Should have gone 8.5 with this shaft.