CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionAn autobiography of a vet who worked in the Cardiganshire area for nearly 40 years. This work is an account of rural life, which traces the vet's early years in the profession to his retirement, whilst also weaving memories of his father, who was also a vet in the same area.
- Author(s)Richard Thomas
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication15/11/2006
- GenreAutobiography: Science, Technology & Medical
- Place of PublicationDyfed
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGomer Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.), ports.
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.