Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $189.99Trending at $204.99
- $184.99Trending at $199.99
- $209.99Trending at $220.98
- $339.90Trending at $400.00
- $219.89Trending at $234.00
- $568.99Trending at $643.57
- $299.30Trending at $319.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe HTC myTouch 4G is a high-end smartphone suitable for professionals on the move. Configured with Qualcomm MSM 8255 Snapdragon, this HTC smartphone runs several applications simultaneously without slowing down the speed. The HTC myTouch 4G runs on the Android 2.2 Froyo OS that provides direct access to Google applications. As this Android mobile comes with 4G and Wi-Fi connectivity options, you can surf the web and stream videos rapidly and efficiently. The QWERTY keypad of this HTC smartphone lets you type messages comfortably and quickly. Capture your memories with the 8 MP rear camera of this Android mobile, which also features 1080p HD video recording.
- Family LineT-Mobile MyTouch
- Storage Capacity4GB
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / HSDPA / EDGE,HSUPA
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 900/1700/2100
- Battery Capacity1400 mAh
- Screen Size3.8"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.8 in.
- Depth0.43 in.
- Width2.44 in.
Most relevant reviews
- tomorrow_llcJul 13, 2016by
Not a phone person at all, but have to use one for work. This is an upgrade to what I had been using, and it is working perfectly. My sim card plugged in and I was up and running that fast. As new condition, great value
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- acmenetAug 02, 2013by
A modestly priced, feature-rich smartphone.
This is a nice smartphone, packed full of features, and a good value for the price. The main complaints that I have are: It is rife with T-Mobile bloatware (T-Mobile is not my wireless provider, by the way); It is running Android 2.3.x(at least mine was), which is not rootable without downgrading the Android version. This means that the end user cannot easily remove most of the pre-installed applications without major phone hacking and the potential of bricking your phone, making it totally unusable if done incorrectly . This would not be a deal breaker for me, but potential buyers should be aware of the software situation of this phone before buying. You can Google "rooting android 2.3.4", "rooting htc glacier" or "downgrading htc my touch 4 g" if you desire more information or the instructions you will have to follow in order to downgrade and root this phone. For some, these procedures won't be a big deal, for others it could be quite intimidating, but there is no other way to remove most of the unwanted (at least for me) applications without rooting. Other than that, I really like mine and I would recommend it for those looking for a modestly priced, feature-rich smartphone.Read full review
- mohmansaMay 06, 2013by
Its a perfect, easy to use phone, with almost all standard features.
Good, nice phone. try it you will have no regrets. the futures are easy to use. the scream is wide enough to read and write. light is perfect even in the dark. almost all standard features are present.
- mosenbSep 10, 2012by
I highly recommend it.
2 years ago I got my 1st Smart phone (if I may call it that). A Black berry. Its a nice phone, has good reputation and all. However; for me, at age 70, it was very frustrating. Could not REMEMBER my way around its numerous features. Two months later finding my voice mail was still a frustrating chore.
One day, I walked into WalMart, found a $29 simple Samsung, bought it, pulled my sim card out of the blackberry, slid it in this nice simple phone and enjoyed it for 2 years.
Two months ago, my Son tried to show me his new HTC My-Touch. I resisted, telling him I'm too old for these complicated phones. He didn't give up, and got me playing "Unblock Me" on this good looking phone with a brilliant sharp and bright screen.
To make a long story short I got hooked. It is more of a toy than a phone. So easy to use; loaded, loaded with so many useable functions and features. It even had a fully functional GPS, better than the $500 GPS in my car.
Next day, I was shopping for the newer model on e-bay. The HTC myTouch 4G with even more features and power.
Guys, I love it. Never been happier with a new toy since my first Mecano. It is awsome for work & play, and communicating with the entire world not just other phones.
I highly recommend it.
MikeRead full review
- eashwer_iyerApr 01, 2014by
REUSE, RECYCLE, RESTORE
I got this phone as my previous phone (same make, brand, model) broke when I dropped it and cracked the screen.
Could'nt get anyone to fix it for less than a $100.
Price wise, it made sense to get another phone same make so as to reduce the amount of learning time. And to be able to reuse the EXTENDED battery that I had purchased for this phone.