About this product
- DescriptionThis advanced textbook is related to the successful previous title by the same authors and has incorporated the suggestions from many lecturers. It is tailored to the needs of introductory courses in Systems Biology. Website: WWW. WILEY-VCH. DE/HOME/SYSTEMSBIOLOGY.
- Author BiographyEdda Klipp (born 1965) studied theoretical biophysics at the Humboldt University Berlin. A member of the Yeast Systems Biology Network, her research interests include mathematical modeling of cellular systems, signal transduction, systems biology, and text mining. Wolfram Liebermeister (born 1972) studied physics in Tubingen and Hamburg and obtained a PhD of theoretical biophysics at the Humboldt University of Berlin. In his works on complex biological systems, he points out functional aspects like variability, information, and optimality. Christoph Wierling (born 1973) studied biology at the University of Munster and recently obtained a PhD degree on the modeling and simulation of biological systems. Axel Kowald (born 1963) holds a PhD in mathematical biology from the National Institute for Medical Research, London. His current research interests focus on the mathematical modeling of processes involved in the biology of aging and systems biology. Hans Lehrach (born 1946) is a director at the Max Planck Institute for Molecular Genetics in Berlin and was spokesman for the German Human Genome Initiative. His research interests focus on functional genomics, technology development and systems biology. Ralf Herwig (born 1967) studied mathematics and physics at the Free University Berlin and completed a PhD on statistical clustering methods. He has specialized in integrative bioinformatics projects covering genomics, proteomics and systems biology.
- Author(s)Axel Kowald,Christoph Wierling,Edda Klipp,Hans Lehrach,Ralf Herwig,Wolfram Liebermeister
- PublisherWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Date of Publication24/06/2009
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWeinheim
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWiley-VCH Verlag GmbH
- Out-of-print date03/08/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1150 g
- Width165 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.