Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $59.99+ Shipping
- Brand New condition
- Sold by storecentral
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $22.00+ Shipping
- Like New condition
- Sold by unded_evol_3
- See details for delivery est.
- $6.99Free shipping
- Good condition
- Sold by chribocc_0
- Est. delivery by Dec 19
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationSuper Off Road 2: The Baja is the sequel to the popular first off-road game in this series. It combines rally and off-road elements into a race to decide who is the best of the best. You will square off against several other opponents in many different types of courses all with the baja feel and theme. Some will be dirt roads and side roads, while others will be straight out desert. You can choose from several different cars to race in each with their own look and feel. There is a single race mode or a tournament style competition where you compete in consecutive races against the competition in order to gain the championship.
- PublisherTradewest, Inc.
- GameSuper Off Road: The Baja
- PlatformSuper Nintendo Entertainment System
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1-2
- Release Year1993
Most relevant reviews
- pyroc_trixxxkil...Mar 08, 2009by
the worst in it's series, but still pretty fun.
Super Off Road: The Baja is a 3-d racing game made for the super nintendo. Now I rated it 2/5 because I now realize how bad it is. It was part of the Ivan Stewart's off-road series, and it was the last one in the series and pretty much killed it. With bad controls, the lack of Mode 7 (which might have made a better game) and annoying as hell ATV riders (They get in your way, and every time you smash into one, it costs you $3,000 in fines, and if you hit an Animal, it's $5,000 in fines, and if you run over a group of people, it's $10,000 in fines.) What the game does have going for it, is its intro music, which is catchy and would sound good if it was done on guitar, but music can only bring a game so far. the graphics aren't so bad, except when you turn. you can get confused while you turn and make some mistakes. The final thing to comment on is the challenge. just like in every Ivan stewart game, he will kick your ass all the way through mexico, but the other guys will just put up a small challenge. i've been playing this game for over 10 years, and for the record, i've only beaten the iron man once, and it was on the Ensenada 500. Bottom line, this one's worth a rental, but i recall my mom bringing this one back to the store early when i first rented it in 1998.Read full review
- 826154477@delet...Sep 10, 2009by
Kick A Game
I used to love playing this game it hasn't lost any appeal. Running over the guys on quads in enjoyable even though it takes away money. Driving feels pretty good controls aren't overly touchy. It's kinda cool that you can upgrade your truck and almost tune it for each leg of the race. Wish the two player mode was split screen. Otherwise it's a great game.
- 29216513@delete...Feb 21, 2008by
Super Off-Road: The Baja
I was expecting the original Super Off-Road playstyle, the whole track is overhead so you can see your truck and the other trucks. This version isn't bad, it just has a couple qwerks. I didnt care for when the road bends the camera stays in place while it looks like your driving off the screen. Also, this is a freakin baja truck, you shouldn't be bogged down when you drive off the road. The other trucks seems to keep pace if you bump them off the road, why can't your truck keep up? Would I recommend this game? Probably not, if it's in with a couple other games I'd say play it for a bit. You'll either like it or not.
- 1027212556@dele...Jan 26, 2011by
I Loved Playing this game as a child!
I never actually raced if you just want to goof off and run over things then this is a good game!The deer make funny sounds when you hit them and eventually the car starts smoking and the driver gets out and stomps on top of it. if you are a serious gamer you should most likely get a different game,but if you want to please the child at heart then this is a great game!
- jerryporter2007Apr 02, 2008by
Super Off-Road: The Baja (Super Nintendo)
It is a ok game but dont spend alot of money tring to get it you will be dissapointed its nothing like the OLDER Off Road titles those were alot FUNNER and 2 players could Co-op on them I sugest get Off Road instead
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $38.25Trending at $42.95
- $39.49Trending at $39.97
- $39.95Trending at $44.00
- $33.99Trending at $38.49
- $33.45Trending at $39.82
- $12.95Trending at $16.75