Super Adventure Island II (Super Nintendo Entertainment System, 1995)
Top Selling in Video Games
About this product
- Product InformationMaster Higgins found true love with the island beauty, Tina, but a disastrous storm tore apart the raft they were sailing on, separating the happy couple and giving them both amnesia. Now beached on separate islands, the king of Waku-Waku has fallen in love with Tina, who suddenly vanishes. Take on the role of Master Higgins, as he traverses tropical waters and explores islands in search of his one true love. This single player sequel to the popular game 'New Adventure Island' is set in a side scrolling view typically found in games from the 1990s, and has endured such popularity with fans that a follow up game was recently released on Nintendo WiiWare.
- GameSuper Adventure Island II
- PlatformSuper Nintendo Entertainment System
- ESRB RatingE - Everyone
- GenreAction, Adventure
- ESRB DescriptorGaming, Mild Animated Violence, Suggestive Themes
- Number of Players1
- Release Year1995
- Game SeriesAdventure Island Series
Most relevant reviews
- suz.mendoJul 24, 2014by
Underrated Gem!!! Quite difficult in some parts, cool stuff to collect, items to use, graphics are great, and a pretty unique Platforming Rpgish style, Highly Recommended for any SNES Collector, Its quite rare and relatively cheap!
- back2themediaApr 20, 2009by
A rare great game
This is honestly one of the best adventure island games made. If you love the series but always wanted a little more depth with the game then this title is for you. it takes rpg elements along with the adventure island style and adds them together for one heck of a game. i highly reccomend it!
- xaxl100Feb 13, 2009by
awesome game of the year
world best game review of year
one of the awesome game of the year fun to play if your inrested in this game i got say well u just can't get enough of this & take my word for it this game is awesome to play if your gamer & u don't what to play this is it i recommend on this game it so worth playing 10 out 10 perfect
plus beleave gamers i got the worlds greatest to the worst & take from me i just love even the world dumdest game could be awesome on my book to graphic well don't see the problem with but all i can is a job well done sound hmmmm i hear just it perfecly the music i think i love videogame music i just can't get enough of it & the gameplay well as u see its like i all ready knew how to play when i got it at the store ready if u don't beleave what i say then take look at the game 4 yourself if u don't like it then don't play it plus the video game company work hard everyday to make it just the way we want game to be made u did me proud game comanys u win my vote
In other just an awesome game of the year 0_0 ;D :/Read full review
- tim88_007Oct 10, 2006by
Adventure Island II
I played it when I was younger and I just had to have it! It is a fun game with a really good story to it!