Best Selling in Home Speakers & Subwoofers
Save on Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- $1,365.00Trending at $1,599.95
- $445.00Trending at $599.00
- $1,159.99Trending at $1,499.99
- $499.99Trending at $529.95
- $899.00Trending at $999.00
- $348.00Trending at $429.00
- $569.00Trending at $695.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sunfire True Sub Super Junior TS-SJ8 subwoofer breathes life into the smallest musical nuances that are present in your favorite song. The 25-100 Hz frequency response of this home theater subwoofer delivers crisp and clear sounds. The 5th-Generation High Back-emf technology and a Tracking Downconverter power supply in this Sunfire subwoofer provide high output. The 30 kohms impedance in this home theater subwoofer ensures error-free output, irrespective of the power fluctuations. The 30–100 Hz crossover of this Sunfire subwoofer assures a smooth musical transition. The Sunfire True Sub Super Junior TS-SJ8, with an amplified power of 1,500 Wrms, enthralls you with a complete audio performance.
- ModelTrue Sub Super Junior - TS-SJ8
- MPNSuper Junior
- Speaker TypePassive Subwoofer
- Peak Power Handling1500 W
- Nominal Power1500W
- Frequency Responses25 Hz - 100 Hz
- Impedance4.6 ohm
- Sensitivity108 dB
- Subwoofer Power1500 watt
- Magnetic ShieldingNot Magnetically Shielded
- Available ColorsBlack
- Width9 in.
- Depth9 in.
- Height9 in.
- Weight29 lb
Most relevant reviews
- stpeteshepherdJul 07, 2012by
Best Compact 8" Sub: Unobtrusive Powerhouse
Do you want powerful, accurate bass, but don't have room (or a spouse's permission) for a big subwoofer? The Sunfire True Sub Junior moves about as much air as possible for an 8" driver. By using a second, passive driver on the opposite side of the enclosure, you get the accuracy of a sealed enclosure, with the benefit of additional air movement. I don't know about the 1500 watt power rating. The fuse is 4 ampere slow-blow, so that means the sub amplifier can produce at most a steady 500 to 600 watts, but nearly all music and special effects demand short bursts of power (headroom), not a standing sine wave lab test of constant power. Considering its two good-sized filter capacitors, for instant power bursts I would not be surprised if this does produce 1500 watts. This sub by itself will fill a reasonably sized room with sound you hear and feel. Its small size, though, allows the owner flexibility to buy two and pair them for more balanced performance than a single, larger sub in some rooms. I did run into a problem with just four low-grade capacitors for a low voltage section of the amplifier. Two had failed, causing the amplifier to blow out three power transistors. It was not too hard to fix, and the rest of the components look to be of better quality. After upgrading them I don't expect any more troubles. This sub is better than several name-brand 10-inch subs I've owned. I'd still rate the Klipsch triple-10" RT-10d sub as superior, but that is noticeably bigger (in drivers and weight) and more expensive. Read full review
- accurate-consig...Mar 06, 2012by
The Best subwoofer I have Ever had!
Awesome! This sub is fantastic. The sound is so good! When it is faced in a corner the volume and richness is really unbelieveable. As soon as I set it up I wished I had two. Not because I needed it but because I am a child , and this is the best I have heard in my years at this .the sound effects in my movies has stepped up to another level! I hear things now i never heard before. There is new life in my favorite movies. Even regular tv shows seem more entertaining. As I walk around my home I hear things in other rooms that make me think someone is in the house with me. Fantastic! I have replaced two (2) velodyne subs , a 1215 and a 1012 in my home theatre with this and i am almost totally satisfied. I have a room that is large, so directionality Is a small issue if I put it in a corner ( where it was meant to be placed for optimum performance) If you buy this get ready to spend more money on your system. For music, IT IS THE BOMB! It is worth the money ( I paid $500 ) , I am planning to get another. It is hard to believe this much sound can come from such a little package. Buy this you will not be sorry you did. Read full review
- beefcake3000Apr 08, 2015by
Will be the most fun you ever had being evicted
The sub looked new enough to put it back in an original box and return it to a store. It is small and compact, but puts out sound ranging from extremely low and powerful bass to a very delicate sound. This has the power and accuracy to supplement any sound system or help start an earthquake
- acordeiro01May 07, 2014by
Would buy them again.
I purchased two of these too have a more truer bass sound thru out my living room and they sound great.