Stephanie Plum Ser.: Explosive Eighteen : A Stephanie Plum Novel 18 by Janet Evanovich (2012, Paperback)
About this product
- SynopsisBounty hunter Stephanie Plum's life is set to blow sky high when international murder hits dangerously close to home, in this dynamite novel by Janet Evanovich. Before Stephanie can even step foot off Flight 127 Hawaii to Newark, she's knee deep in trouble. Her dream vacation turned into a nightmare, and she's flying back to New Jersey solo. Worse still, her seatmate never returned to the plane after the L.A. layover. Now he's dead-and a ragtag collection of thugs and psychos, not to mention the FBI, are all looking for a photograph he was supposed to be carrying. Only one person has seen the missing photo: Stephanie Plum. Now she's the target. An FBI sketch artist helps Stephanie re-create the person in the photo, but Stephanie's descriptive skills are lacking. Until she can improve them, she'll need to watch her back. Over at the bail bonds agency things are going from bad to worse. Vinnie's temporary HQ has gone up in smoke. Stephanie's wheelman, Lula, falls for their largest skip yet. Lifetime arch nemesis Joyce Barnhardt moves into Stephanie's apartment. And everyone wants to know what happened in Hawaii? Morelli, Trenton's hottest cop, isn't talking about Hawaii. Ranger, the man of mystery, isn't talking about Hawaii. And all Stephanie is willing to say about her Hawaiian vacation is . . . It's complicated.
- AuthorJanet Evanovich
- Number Of Pages352 pages
- SeriesStephanie Plum Ser.
- Publication Date2012-05-15
- PublisherRandom House Publishing Group
- Series Volume Number18
- Weight5.6 Oz
- Height1.1 In.
- Width4.1 In.
- Length6.8 In.
- ReviewsPraise for Janet Evanovich "No less than her plotting, Evanovich's characterizations are models of screwball artistry. . . . The intricate plot machinery of her comic capers is fueled by inventive twists."- The New York Times "[Evanovich's novels are] among the great joys of contemporary crime fiction." -GQ From the Trade Paperback edition.
Most relevant reviews
- abbie021Jan 13, 2014by
you go stephanie plum!
not my usual reading material but this turned out to be a
great series of laugh out loud books-- enjoy them tremendously-- entertaining and easy reads
- shelbyrae7Oct 21, 2012by
I love this series! Every book is witty and a great read. I can't put the books down. I can't wait for the next one to come out. Great author.
- debb11255Oct 22, 2015by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Used