Best Selling in Game & Trail Cameras
Save on Game & Trail Cameras
- $69.95Trending at $73.00
- $110.00Trending at $136.96
- $118.49Trending at $139.99
- $253.00Trending at $267.58
- $299.95Trending at $318.97
- $145.18Trending at $149.99
- $144.99Trending at $149.00
About this product
- Product InformationCapture beauty with the STC-I540IR camera Infrared Digital Game Trail Camera. The 36 infrared emitters with this Stealth camera enable night shots without spooking game. Click what you like to see as this Game camera records video clips up to 180 seconds and fire off 1 to 9 shot picture bursts. The durable 5 MP STC-I540IR camera features 40 foot IR range for clear images and stunning external LCD information screen to view and access the files. The Stealth camera has 32 MB built-in memory; while the SD card slot accepts up to 1 GB cards. Share your creativity using the USB cable with this Game camera.
- BrandStealth Cam
Most relevant reviews
- catfishtomSep 11, 2011by
This is a great cam for the money.
I own several of the I540IR's and feel they are top notch cameras. I set usually three in a specific area. There is not much bad to say about the cam, The range is good and adjustable. Battery life is outstanding. Both picture and video quality is great even at night. Night however is black and white, but very good quality non the less. The only con I have is I wish there was an adjustment on the timing of when the sensor first detects somthing and when the shutter is activated. What I mean is many times I catch only swinging balls of a deer or hog. There is a delay in which the sensor trips and picture is taken and I feel that should be adustable. Other than that, You will not be disappointed with this cam. I have yet to try the I840IR, but am activly trying to get a few. If they perform like this 5mp at 8mp then I will be a happy camper! Read full review
- mrrecurveMar 12, 2011by
Ilove the clarity and the battery life.I now have three of these.Eight c batteries seems like a lot but when they last three months or better in poor weather conditions that is great.The pictures these things take are crystal clear,no grittiness.Very sensitive on any movement,which can be a little problem. Be careful not to have a limb hanging down where the eye can pick it up or on a windy day you will get a couple hundred pictures of a limb swinging in the wind.Also sometimes I get the back end of a deer and I know it walked right by the camera.So I think these cameras"sleep" and sometimes they are a little slow to react after a long down time? But all in all I have gotten excellent pictures and love the way they operate.Love the burst mode.I give them a B rating
- ksexcavtDec 08, 2009by
Stealth Cam STC-1540IR
LIKES: I really like the fact that it's user friendly. It takes great pictures and has worked in some very extreme weather without any problems. DISLIKES: The usb down load port on the camera doesn't always work. You have to "jiggle" it to make a connection in order to download your pictures. I have two identical units and both are the same way. USB port is probably a manufacters deffect issue in the making.
- 803davidrMar 01, 2011by
Camera works great and takes good pictures. Camera is great for food plots but not good for trails because it is slow. Trail has to be at an angle or you will miss whatever triggered it if it is perpendicular and the direction of the sun dictates how it needs to face. Great camera for the price.
- bubbapecosNov 08, 2009by
Stealth Cam STC-1540IR Game Camera
I found stepping through the menu to be not very user friendly. I do not understand why there is even a manual function on this camera. I can't see anyone using it as a point and shoot camera. Other then that it works fine once set up and it takes excellent wildlife photos.