Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationThe movie series may be over, but the saga lives on with Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. The storyline takes place between films Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope, with the Galactic Empire nearing the peak of its far-reaching power. You are none other than Darth Vader's secret apprentice, engaging in covert missions to defeat those with designs on dismantling the Imperial regime. The Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions feature custom designed technologies that let players interact with the environment in diverse ways. Mastery of the Force allows the protagonist to lift writhing bodies into the air, letting them dangle powerlessly, before pushing them at high speeds into the background. Objects of varying sizes and strengths can also be manipulated, acting as mere toys for the evil Jedi to use in his nefarious deeds. Lightning crackles from fingertips, lightsabers twirl in the air, and entire spaceships move with the mind. It's all part of being a Jedi.
The protagonist will travel to various worlds in his relentless search for the few remaining Jedi who escaped Order 66. Featured locales include a TIE Fighter construction facility, the Wookiee home of Kashyyyk, a junkyard-like realm known as Raxus Prime, and a fungus-infested planet called Felucia. Each features groups of enemies that must be eliminated in stylish fashion, with Force power combos earning players experience points to customize their character. The action is viewed from a third-person perspective with the apprentice holding his red lightsaber pointed upward behind his back. Accompanying the lead character at various points is a prototype "holodroid" called Proxy as well as a blond Imperial pilot named Juno Eclipse. The Sith Lord's apprentice faces several deadly foes throughout his mission, including Maris Brood, a Zabrak warrior bent on revenge, and the primary target: grizzled General Rahm Kota, who learned the ways of the Force under the tutelage of Mace Windu and Yoda.
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed -- Ultimate Sith Edition includes three new levels detailing an alternate storyline in which the apprentice kills Darth Vader and takes his place during several key moments from the films. Players visit Coruscant for another mission, head to Tatooine to square off against Obi-Wan Kenobi, and face Luke Skywalker himself in a final confrontation on Hoth.
- GameStar Wars: The Force Unleashed -- Ultimate Sith Edition
- PlatformMicrosoft Xbox 360
- ESRB RatingT - Teen
- GenreAction, Adventure
- Game EditionUltimate Sith Edition
- ESRB DescriptorViolence
- Control ElementsGamepad/Joystick
- Number of Players1
- Release Year2009
- Game Special Features
- Grab, lift, and push enemies and objects with the Force
- Complete secretive missions on behalf of Darth Vader
- Unlock new powers and costumes by earning experience points
- Three new levels and an alternate storyline
- Grab, lift, and push enemies and objects with the Force
Most relevant reviews
- brod-65Sep 12, 2016by
thank you for the immediate shipping. I am very happy with the transaction and video game.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- klam2522Sep 14, 2010by
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition
this is a great game to play even if you are not a star wars fan. there's not much difference between the original game and the collectors edition, just a few more levels to play and it comes with a collectors card and a metal tin case. if you already have the original copy of 'star wars TFU' you can download the extras that come with the collector's edition from xbox live. the only game-play aspect that is unique to the collectors edition is a Hoth level that is not down-loadable from xbox live, thats about it. All around still a great game. the storyline is very complex, the combat system has a wide variety to chose from and you can upgrade your character's powers and abilities
- pacos23tacosMar 03, 2011by
Star Wars the Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition 360
A great and rare game that helped expand the Star Wars universe. If you already own the regular game then there isn't really much here for you. Just get the DLC off the Marketplace. If you don't like I did then this is great if you can get the right price. It comes in a hard metal case and the game let's you explore some darker sides of Starkiller as well as play as some fan favorite characters. Overall a great (if not the best) Star Wars game to date and a must have for any hardcore Star Wars fan.
- jmu5150Apr 05, 2012by
Blows your mind when you play it the 1st time through!!!
Great Game. The Force Unleashed took me into the force. The game has a very good storyline, the graphics are very good, the Force Powers are AWESOME. I really enjoyed the DLC on the second disk. It's better than The Force Unleashed 2 in the way of a Longer story. I would recomend this game to anyone who has NOT played a Startwars game.
- jack781xFeb 12, 2010by
this game is great
The game is a great game for anyone that enjoys platform style action game. I love the smooth transitions from character abilities as well as the replay value of trying to find all the secret unlocks and everything else in game. You have the option to change your character's costume as you go along, as well as his light saber, offering you a little bit more customization than most platform games. The controls are easy to figure out, and within 10 minutes you grasp how to chain them together to make your life easier, and the explosions even better. For me, for some reason, grabbing an enemy and throwing him directly up at the ceiling just never, ever, gets old. Great game, would def recommend it to anyone. I played the non extended edition and just had to own the sith edition!
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- $37.95Trending at $39.95
- $42.98Trending at $44.88
- $49.99Trending at $54.91
- $34.90Trending at $39.94
- $34.95Trending at $39.29
- $34.89Trending at $35.99
- $33.95Trending at $37.99