Top Selling in Nonfiction
Eat Fat, Get Thin : Why the Fat We Eat Is the Key to Sustained Weight Loss and Vibrant Health by Mark Hyman (2016, Hardcover)
Great Prices on Nonfiction
- $16.75Trending at $19.23
- $16.99Trending at $19.95
- $10.58Trending at $10.75
- $14.75Trending at $16.47
- $4.77Trending at $6.90
- $19.95Trending at $20.55
- $31.34Trending at $36.27
About this product
- SynopsisThe crew of the Starship Defiant is trapped in a future in which the Pah-wraiths have triumphed-as the greatest epic adventure in the saga of Deep Space 9(tm) continues.... In the last days of the twenty-fourth century, caught in the crossfire of the apocalyptic confrontation between the Bajoran Prophets and the Pah-wraiths, Captain Benjamin Sisko, and his crew face what might be the final millennium. On one side, the Pah-wraiths' new Emissary -- Kai Weyoun -- promises his followers that when Bajor's two Celestial -Temples are restored as one, all beings in the universe will ascend to a new and glorious existence with the True Prophets. On the other side, the scientists of Starfleet predict that when the two Bajoran wormholes merge, they will create a Warp 10 shock wave of infinite destructive power. With the Federation on the brink of collapse, and Starfleet consumed by Admiral Jean-Luc Picard's obsessive quest to build the largest starship ever conceived, Sisko enters the ultimate race against time for the biggest stakes of all -- the survival of the universe itself.
- AuthorGarfield Reeves-Stevens,Judith Reeves-Stevens
- Number Of Pages432 pages
- SeriesStar Trek: Deep Space Nine
- Publication Date2000-05-16
- PublisherPocket Books/Star Trek
- eBook FormatContent Package,EPUB
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.