Sony Xperia T LT30at - 16GB - Black (AT&T) Smartphone
Top Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Great Prices on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $204.99Trending at $208.99
- $269.99Trending at $296.00
- $219.95Trending at $250.00
- $539.99Trending at $599.99
- $235.90Trending at $238.55
- $299.77Trending at $347.70
- $195.99Trending at $248.95
About this product
- Product InformationEnter the age of smartphones with the help of the Sony Xperia TL LT30AT. It has a 4.55-inch screen, a comfortable size whether you're browsing the web or video-chatting with a friend. With a 13MP rear camera, plus autofocus and an LED flash, you should be able to capture superb photos. The Sony Xperia comes with 16GB of storage space, but is expandable to 32GB with a new microSD card. The phone handles 2G, 3G, or 4G LTE without a hitch, and its dual-core 1.5 GHz processor ensures speedy function, even when you're making it work hard. Purchase one and deck it out with a sturdy case to protect your investment.
- Family LineSony Xperia T
- Storage Capacity16GB
- Network Generation2G,3G,4G
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GPRS,GSM,HSPA+
- BandGSM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 UMTS/HSPA+ 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution13.0MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity1850 mAh
- Display TechnologyTFT
- Screen Size4.6"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height5.09 in.
- Depth0.37 in.
- Width2.65 in.
Most relevant reviews
- danielle.reneeJan 26, 2016by
Everything I expected it to be.
I read many of the reviews of this product on a few different websites before I bought it. This is basically the Samsung Galaxy 3 by Sony and $100 cheaper, so it is a great value. Many of the negative reviews I read were mostly personal opinions that didn't actually pertain to the quality of the phone, except for the battery. I read in several reviews that the battery life was not very good. A few people said that it only lasted around 10-12 hours. This is true only if you use it very frequently and have a "live screen" background (moving background). When I initially got my phone I put a livescreen background on it and a message popped up as soon as I did so, letting me know that livescreen backgrounds uses more battery life. One day when I used it frequently it died in about 10 hours. However, ever since I put a regular background on it, it will last 1-2 days. One day if I use it A LOT, but usually it will go for two days.
Besides that, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this product. After reading the reviews, it was everything I was expecting it to be. It has all of the necessary features, easy to use, large screen, good camera, etc. I believe this especially suited me because this was my very first smart phone.Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- jbegay08Oct 21, 2015by
Not happy with order...
Ive had this phone for a little over a month and the volume stopped working so i need to spend more money because it is unreliable especially in new mexico and whenever i get a call it doesnt ring. i tried asking phone shops on fixing it but never have a option but to get another phone and even the music dont play or the game sounds. no sound comes out of the device at all. im not ill educated so i know how to work a cell phone and ive tried everthing... the volume is up to the max but still no sound. idk if it was just a malfunction but i dislike the phone and will be needing another soon again.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- alexbet82May 02, 2015by
premium phone for reasonable price
One of the best phones I ever head. Screen is bright and colourful, full hd. Perfect 13 Mp back camera is awesome, front 1.3 Mp is ideal for selfies and Skype. Premium materials make phone look and feel luxury. Wifi/bluetooth/NFC/GPS/HSPA all these working amazing. Battery consupmption with moderate use last full day.
Would definitely recommend it.
- tootsie1953Apr 14, 2015by
Love Sony Products as Always!
Totally Love the phone, sorry to say that the battery life has lots to be desired. I had a HTC One that came out same year as this one and the battery even now after over 2 yrs of usage is 2 days. The Xperia barely makes it thru 10 hrs.
However I do love it, Camera is Awesome, and size is perfect :)
- luismiguel2207May 10, 2014by
Everything you need in a packaging medium.
This is an excellent team, I really like how it looks, it has excellent camara.
The only problem is that when you buy used, the battery does not last long.
If you want a computer with a screen with a right size and does not occupy much space, this is the right.
The games run just as fast in my nexus 7