Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $225.00Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by nationalmusicsupply
- Est. delivery by Apr 3
- $79.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by muza222
- Est. delivery by Apr 8
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Home Speakers & Subwoofers
About this product
- Product InformationDon't let its attractive looks fool you. The STR-DH520's intelligent design was made to be a bustling epicenter capable of handling all your 3D A/V needs with 7.1 channels of sound. Connect to any of the 6 HD inputs or decode uncompressed audio and be blown away by the sound quality. Connect to select Sony televisions and you'll find a highly intuitive on-screen interface you'll navigate with ease.
- Family LineSTR
- Product TypeHome Theater Receivers
- Output Power100 Watt
- Amplifier Output Details100 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 1.0% - 7 channel(s) ( surround ),130 Watt - 8 Ohm - at 1 kHz - THD 10% - 7 channel(s) ( surround )
- Sound Output TypeSurround Sound
- 3D ReadyYes
- Built-in DecodersDTS 96/24,DTS Neo:6,DTS-ES,DTS-HD,DTS-HD High Resolution,Dolby Digital EX,Dolby Digital Plus,Dolby Pro Logic IIz,Dolby TrueHD
- Receiver Tuner TypeDigital
- Receiver Tuner BandsAM/FM
- Power Consumption Operational240 Watt
- Coaxial Digital InputYes
- Optical Digital InputYes
- Headphone JackYes
- Remote Control TypeUniversal remote control
- Included AccessoriesAM antenna,FM antenna,auto calibration microphone
- Height6.22 in.
- Width16.93 in.
- Weight16.76 lb.
Most relevant reviews
- stupnaglJul 05, 2016by
receiver ok maybe
this is probably a good piece of equipment for a person knowledgeable in electronics but not for a dufus like me. It has a 72 page user manual and very little of it applies to my simple use. I just wanted to have a remote speaker for my tv because of a hearing problem and I don't have a smart tv. IN short I found this receiver used on ebay for less money than a new more simple receiver would have cost and it does what I wanted partly, i.e., I get sound on my remote speakers from all tv broadcasts except the main stations like NBC, ABC, CBS,FOX, WE.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- doxatheouDec 25, 2014by
A lot of bang for your buck.
Great Home Theater system. Sound is crisp and clear, only using 5.1 setup until I can get two more speakers. You definitely want to download and print a copy of the manual as this remote is not self explanatory. The unit does so many things that it will take a while to master the remote but don't think twice about buying the DH520, it is plenty of bang for the buck and if you are not up for spending 500-1000 for a AVR then this system will make you very happy.
- jelled21Jun 05, 2011by
Affordable HD sound, Great overall package...what more could you want?
First of all, I would like to say I am very happy with this receiver. The 100w/channel, the surround effects, the 4 HDMI ports with HDMI pass-thru, it being 3D ready, and it works with my Sony Bravia T.V.; all those things attracted me towards this product. I even went into the store so I could pick it up and feel it...didn't want to get a cheap light P.O.S. disguised as a nice receiver. I have owned this thing for a little over a week now, and since I am on a budget, I kept my old JVC 5.1 speakers that came in an all-in-one kit, and it brought those babies to life! I have never heard them get that loud, that clear, and fill the room with the sound they do now. I will be adding some floor speakers at a later date to make it 7.1, but it really isn't needed. I love the Sony integration with my Sony Bravia T.V., but the remote could use some work. Every time I want to use the T.V. I have to hold the little button at the bottom of the remote to access the functions. Now sometimes, I don't push it and it works all it's own, which I haven't found an explanation for in the manual as of yet. The button layout of the remote is straight forward, easy to read, and easy to use overall. The only downfall I see thus far is the ease of use with remote and the T.V., and the remote not being illuminated...though almost none are, but hey, it would have been nice. Also, if you want to run just a 2.1, 3.1, 5.1, 6.1, or 7.1, this baby handles it. There are a bunch of different settings for what your speaker setup is, and plenty of little options in the menu to play with for a while. Would have been nice if they would have given you a mid-bass setting in the E.Q., or an actual equalizer to set, but I am very pleased with the overall sound, performance, and look of this system. If you are looking for a nice receiver that puts out nice wattage, will handle multiple HDMI inputs, has HDMI pass-thru, and 7.1 HD sound that is 3D ready, that is affordable and looks rather straight forward and sleek, then this is the receiver for you. I know I am not disappointed...and I consider myself a mild audiophile. Read full review
- midnightearlSep 05, 2012by
Good product at great price. Love Bravia Sync
So far so good. I've always have had good luck with refurbished products. Besides the savings there is some comfort that the unit has been burnt in an defective components have been replaced. I replaced an excellent Harmon Kardon unit that lacked HDMI technology. I sought out a SONY product that would take advantage of the Bravia Sync on my new Sony Led TV. I lover how turning on the receiver with the TV on that the TV automically switches to the external speaker setting in a few seconds. That spares me finding the Sony TV remote to make about 8 clicks to switch to or from external speakers. Having also bought a Bravia Sync ready Blue Ray Player, I was also very pleased how setting on the receiver automatically changed when playing a DVD. The quality of the surround sound was satisfactory. Setup was a lot less confusing than an inexpensive Pioneer receiver I recently installed in a second home. Read full review
- radiotoysNov 02, 2015by
They sound great!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best Selling in Home Theater Receivers
Save on Home Theater Receivers
- $1,799.00Trending at $1,999.95
- $1,699.99Trending at $2,199.00
- $1,999.95Trending at $2,079.94
- $1,728.00Trending at $1,747.47
- $1,349.00Trending at $2,300.14
- $1,439.95Trending at $1,525.95
- $1,190.99Trending at $1,399.95