Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $44.99Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by theflashdeal
- Est. delivery by Dec 19
- $22.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by electronic_express
- Est. delivery by Dec 20
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sony speakers are a unique home entertainment system. The conical shape of the Sony SANS300 HomeShare enables the speaker to project sound 360 degrees. This enables the sound to fill a room no matter where the speaker is placed. The Wi-Fi speaker can stream music from multiple devices, including the iPad, iPod, Android, and PC. The Sony SANS300 HomeShare speaker acts as a hub and connects to other Wi-Fi Sony speakers. Once connected with other network computers, sound can be streamed so that the whole house hears the same music. The Wi-Fi speaker also helps to control what is being played on the base device through its own remote control, which enables it to control tracks and volume on the base device. A docking device helps sync the music with the speaker. Those who want a way to network sound through the whole house will enjoy the Sony speakers.
- Speaker TypeTV Speakers
- Frequency Responses100 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance4 ohm
- Available ColorsBlack
- Width5.63 in.
- Depth4.88 in.
- Height5.63 in.
- Weight1.04 lb
Most relevant reviews
- kalnoahJul 22, 2016by
The manufacturer has stopped supporting this product, as a result some of it's features no longer work. Wifi connection unreliable.
Sounds really great when it works. The software for windows is not able to access several features. The android app is more robust. After several weeks of tinkering, all of the sudden it stopped working with Music Services it had been working with. Finally the answer came when the manufacturer posted information it was no longer supported. The wireless connection is totally unreliable. Drops, disconnects, skips. I had an okay result connecting to with the ethernet port. Since the Included access to music services through HomeShare devices has been abandoned, it still works okay with DLNA server, but it is far less useful now.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- trikakisFeb 10, 2016by
Typical Sony Product
I don't recommend this product. It's full of promises, but in reality sound quality is weak, rat nest of wires, and the wireless set up in Windows only and a nightmare for Apple users.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- redgolfcrazyJun 13, 2012by
Great, but check it out before buying.
This is a great speaker. perfect for a shelf or on a desk, not in the sight of your boss. A great item from Sony. Only problem we had, is that check before you buy! We have the Sony doking station, and it offers the "Partying " function. The light bulb went off and we thought this speaker and the docking station would work well to distribute music in a large room. WRONG!! It works only through a computer for dual listening. Enjoyable, but not what we purchased it for. Oh well, nice sound while working athe the office or a home room.
- sonydude305Apr 06, 2012by
awesome product, love it and strongly recommended
This little device is simply amazing. Great flexibility, excellent sound and becomes ten times more useful if you have a home server. I love the fact that can be controlled with my android tablet or android phone, as well as its own remote. The only downside is that you need to set it up with a pc not with the tablet or cellphone. After you set it up you don't ever need the pc again. The device has it's own mac and you can access the device with the browser. I love it. Note! If you are not technologically inclined and don't have an Android tablet (am using Sony Tablet S) or an android phone and a home server you are using 10% of what the product can do. I don't know about IOSdevices. One thing I would like to see is the ability to stream pandora to the speaker. If you are a techie you will extract every feature from the device. Some products come along the way and make you wonder, how come no one thought of this idea before?Read full review
- tickkvSep 08, 2012by
I,m happy to put the speaker into the difficult area like bathroom
Good thing is it small, easy to move and very easy to set up. You can put the speakers in every room if you have more than one unit. Remote application is very easy to use and can control multiroom speaker as it should be. It works well with NAS for cental music library. However, the sound has too much bass and software doesn't has equalizer to tweak it. I try to use it with other remote control software but it is not fully compatible with the speaker.
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Home Speakers & Subwoofers
Save on Home Speakers & Subwoofers
- $289.00Trending at $293.00
- $1,339.99Trending at $1,599.95
- $109.95Trending at $128.94
- $229.00Trending at $279.99
- $289.97Trending at $539.00
- $174.00Trending at $179.00
- $456.00Trending at $571.22