Sony PSP 3000 Rock Band Unplugged Limited Edition Entertainment Pack Piano Black Handheld System
Top Selling in Video Game Consoles
Great Prices on Video Game Consoles
- $319.99Trending at $359.00
- $379.95Trending at $399.99
- $306.99Trending at $320.00
- $339.99Trending at $489.99
- $231.99Trending at $259.99
- $279.99Trending at $293.00
- $304.99Trending at $317.49
About this product
- Product DescriptionEnjoy hours of entertainment with this Sony PSP-3000 Rock Band Unplugged Limited Edition Entertainment Pack handheld system. Besides being compact, the console features a convenient 4.3-inch display, as well as wireless Internet connectivity. Furthermore, this piano black Sony PSP-3000 handheld system is equipped with a reliable MIPS R4000 processor together with 64 MB RAM.
- Product NameSony PSP 3000
- Product LineSony PSP
- TypeHandheld System
- Console ColorPiano Black
- Device Input SupportGame pad
- Video Color OutputColor
- EditionRock Band Unplugged Limited Edition Entertainment Pack
- Audio Output SupportStereo
Power & Battery
- Power Source TypesPower Supply - internal
- Battery TypeRechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height2.9 in.
- Weight0.42 lb
- Width6.7 in.
- Depth0.9 in.
- Display TypeTFT
- Display Size4.3 in.
- Display Resolution480 x 272
- Display Color Support24-Bit (16.7 Million Colors
- Ram TechnologySDRAM
- Supported MediaUMD (Universal Media Disc)
- Integrated Flash Memory Capacity64 MB
- Internet ConnectivityWireless
- Ram Capacity64 MB
- Region CodeUnited States
- Memory Capacity4 MB
- Product Features
- Build your library
Expand your portable music library with downloadable content from the in-game rock band music store.
Pick a song and jam. Or, choose a set list to play multiple tracks in a row.
- Build your library
- Country RegionUnited States
Most relevant reviews
- rosey386Jul 23, 2011by
good but not great
I got this item because I needed a handheld system and Sony makes the best,
I have not seen a psp in a long time so at the time the graphics where good and comparable but from then,
the graphics never changed,
its the same old song and dance,
I thout that by now they would keep up with today's graphics like maby,
psp1 old bad graphics, psp2 thinner backwards compatible and substantially better graphics, psp3 same thing as the psp2 but with even better graphics, but there all the same now that would have been a good idea,
but what can I do about it now, oh well you win some you loose some.
As for the rock band unplugged, they did good counting for the psp's limitations, what they should have done is made a single instrument mode that would have made the game fun in stead of frustrating.
over all the psp is still the bast compares to Nintendo dsi with is indeed a shame but when the psvita comes out it will put a hole new spin on portable gaming.Read full review
- simpsontruckdri...Mar 06, 2010by
Great gaming system
PROS: Hand-held, good battery life, wide selection of games, will also play videos and MP3/WMAs and connect to the Net. RockBand Unplugged is a great game, just takes a little getting used to the controls.
CONS: Many games are leaving the UMD format and going to "download only" from PlayStation Network. It all stems from the new PSP GO, which does not have a UMD drive. You may have to buy Memory Sticks for each new game, in that case. It also does not come with a case, or cigarette cables, so those would have to be purchased elsewhere.
- soulshine11Nov 30, 2009by
Get yourself one, not just for kids!
Handy little unit, bought for grandson as it was on his Christmas list. Will be great to take on vacation-entertainment while in car, to take ANYWHERE as it's portable & multi-functional!! This thing does everything but wash your dishes!! Games, music, internet, video, camera - FUN! I do not play video games and I couldn't stop. Decided on PSP instead of DSi as it's better for games and has more features. Came with all the accessories except headphones. This was a used item but it came JUST LIKE NEW--factory box with instructions in plastic-never opened!! Don't hesitate to buy used from Ebay - there are honest people out there...
- plastik3000Sep 05, 2009by
Great PSP Bundle
I decided to go with this PSP bundle, because it comes with the most memory out of all the bundles, which is 4gb. Rock Band Unplugged is fun. The mechanics are a little different, because you play as the whole band. School of Rock is a fitting movie for the bundle. I dislike that it doesn't come with a mini USB cable that you need to connect it to your PS3 or PC, but they are cheap to get online and you already have one if you own a PS3. I also have to get used to the location of the analog stick. The PSP Go will have a more natural location for it. I was debating on waiting for the PSP Go or getting this and I decided with this, because I still want to have access to a UMD drive.
- treslindasJun 29, 2010by
Why I love the PSP
The PSP is perfect for me because I can watch movies, listen to music, and my primary use of it, play great portable games. The Nintendo DSi's graphics cannot even compare and the games are more to my tastes. The Rockband game happened to come with my package, not that I bought it for the game. I planned on trying it then selling it but it's pretty fun so I think I will play through it and THEN sell it. My package also came with a 4gb memory card which for the price, is a bargain. YEAH PSPs AND PLAY STATION NETWORK!!!