Sony PSP 3000 Hannah Montana Entertainment Pack Lilac Handheld System
Top Selling in Video Game Consoles
Great Prices on Video Game Consoles
- $319.99Trending at $359.00
- $379.95Trending at $399.99
- $299.99Trending at $384.99
- $339.99Trending at $489.99
- $231.99Trending at $259.99
- $279.99Trending at $292.94
- $304.99Trending at $317.49
About this product
- Product DescriptionThe PSP (PlayStation Portable) system is the first truly integrated portable entertainment system designed to handle multiple applications - music, video, photo, Internet, and wireless connectivity, with games as its key feature. The PSP system features an unmatched library of entertainment content, combining more than 135 games and more than 430 feature films, TV programs, and videos on UMD from major studios and record labels, as well as downloadable content from the Internet.
- Product NameSony PSP 3000
- Product LineSony PSP
- TypeHandheld System
- Console ColorLilac
- Release Date2009
- Device Input SupportGame pad
- Video Color OutputColor
- EditionHannah Montana Entertainment Pack
- Audio Output SupportStereo
Power & Battery
- Power Source TypesPower Supply - internal
- Battery TypeRechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height2.8 in.
- Weight0.42 lb
- Width6.69 in.
- Depth0.75 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size4.3 in.
- Display Resolution480 x 272
- Ram TechnologySDRAM
- Supported MediaUMD (Universal Media Disc)
- Integrated Flash Memory Capacity64 MB
- Internet ConnectivityWireless
- Ram Capacity64 MB
- Region CodeUnited States
- Memory Capacity4 MB
- Product Features
- Build your library
Expand your portable music library with downloadable content from the in-game rock band music store.
Pick a song and jam. Or, choose a set list to play multiple tracks in a row.
- Build your library
- FeaturesBuilt-in Microphone,MP3 Playback,MPEG-4 Playback
- Country RegionUnited States
Most relevant reviews
- martinez*robMay 05, 2014by
Gamer Girl PSP!
My daughter loves it. Just the right color for a gamer girl. Its light weight and easy to carry. The battery life last as long as that other psp's. But is is a whole lot slimmer.
- kezgoodsAug 14, 2011by
A cool color for a cool system.
I bought this particular model of PSP-3000 for the unique color and it's very nice. Not too super girly (there's some sparkle, but it doesn't have too much pink in its shade of purple) and there's no Hannah Montana logo on the PSP itself.
If you're buying the bundle for a Hannah Montana fan, it comes with a game, a UMD of some episodes from the show, and some stickers to decorate the PSP. Both of the UMDs (the game and the episodes) both come in printed cardboard sleeves instead of cases, if that makes any sort of difference. I haven't tried them since I'm not actually a Hannah Montana fan and bought the system for the color.
The screen is big and bright, the sound is nice, the placement of the control buttons are comfortable, and the setting options are cool. It also has a very similar home interface to the Playstation 3 console.
The PSP is kind of a dying handheld, meaning that the number of games being made for it are trickling to a stop because the next-gen handhelds are out, but that also means that there's a huge diverse library of games to choose from and that most of them are becoming cheaper in price.Read full review
- 1045635525@dele...Feb 09, 2011by
good but with flaws for some people
this is the 2nd most advanced psp on the market,but even though the screen is clearer and brighter doesnt mean you get a better picture some games made for the 1000 and 2000 systems dont look very good here and the battery life is not that great either and if you like to modify your system this is the hardest system to do that with.if you aren't a modder and just play the disc you buy then your okay just becareful of any 2d games on this version of the psp.on the upside you get a very good psp system with a stronger build than the 2000 series and for whatever reason shorter load times,if you have to get a psp i would get the 2000 series or 1000 series but this is the next next best thing . pspgo is the best for modders however and for kids the stronger 1000 series for semi gamers the 3000 is a good fit.but the best all around system for everyone is the 2000 series choose with caution what you get. but overall this is a good psp system with few real flaws.happy gamingRead full review
- hidamarinoayaJul 26, 2012by
Great gaming console!
I wanted to get a PSP because of the various games that Nintendo Dsi/3DS doesn't have. The console itself is really light and really easy to use. I also like how you can watch movies on it, go on the internet, and also go on Skype.
- andfvieira77Dec 02, 2012by
I bought the PSP for my daughter. She really liked it, it was a great buy because the price was very good. I usually always buy the EBAY and never had problems, the only problem is that things take time to get here in Brazil. Apart from that, everything was perfect.