Top Selling in Video Game Consoles
Great Prices on Video Game Consoles
- $260.00Trending at $279.30
- $373.99Trending at $379.99
- $329.90Trending at $369.99
- $289.99Trending at $298.89
- $298.88Trending at $319.49
- $229.99Trending at $239.99
- $189.99Trending at $194.99
About this product
- Product DescriptionPowered by a 333 MHz processor, the Sony PSP 2000 Star Wars Battlefront Bundle provides a smooth, on-the-go gaming experience. Thanks to the Wi-Fi connectivity, this portable gaming console lets you enjoy online gaming or connect multiple PSPs with each other. Use this Sony PSP’s A/V output to connect it to your TV and enjoy your favorite games, watch movies, videos, or photos on the big screen. What's more, this Sony PSP doubles as a basic media player and keeps you entertained with your favorite music tracks. Get the Sony PSP 2000 portable gaming console and feel the adrenaline rush.
- Product NameSony PSP 2000
- Product LineSony PSP
- TypeHandheld System
- Console ColorCeramic White
- Release Date10/9/2007
- Device Input SupportGame pad
- Video Color OutputColor
- EditionStar Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron Entertainment Pack
- Audio Output SupportStereo
Power & Battery
- Power Source TypesPower Supply - internal
- Battery TypeRechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height2.9 in.
- Weight0.62 lb
- Width6.7 in.
- Depth0.9 in.
- Display TypeTFT
- Display Size4.3 in.
- Display Resolution480 x 272
- Display Color Support24-Bit (16.7 Million Colors
- Ram TechnologySDRAM
- Supported MediaUMD (Universal Media Disc)
- Integrated Flash Memory Capacity64 MB
- Internet ConnectivityWireless
- Ram Capacity64 MB
- Region CodeUnited States
- Memory Capacity4 MB
- Country RegionUnited States
- Hard Drive Capacity64 MB
Most relevant reviews
- saeekerman0Jul 18, 2016by
Old and broken.
Hard to play with.
In the pics looks good but when I got it it was in very bad condition and it was falling apart.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tlnsr70Jun 30, 2016by
son loves it
Bought for my son and he has not put it down for very long since he got it
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- narntekJan 29, 2011by
Compact, and awesome system
I got this system, in 2008. I had always loved my PS2, and used it a lot, and sorta missed playing it when I was traveling. So this was a good alternative. This is able to be paired with a PS3, and play games off of that, however now that I have an XBOX360, that feature is sort of unusable. I use it for a lot of gaming, and the battery has still pretty good charge. I've used it for heavy web usages, and before my iPhone, this was the thing I used the most for the web
The only complaint,. I can think of, is that there is no actual physical keyboard, when browsing, or entering stuff on a game, which means you have to keep tapping the x and scrolling to different letters to find the letter you want, this takes awhile, I mean imagine if you were typing an email? I'd done that once on it and it was so hard, I didn't want to type on it, again but still did. It also can get a bit cramped keypad, being that when I was using it, and fast controlling of a game, and intenser it got, my hands hurt LOL.
I know my complaints are geared towards web browsing, and that really isn't a complaint, because well, it's a game console, it's not made for heavy web browsing, it's a nice feature to have, but it's not there for heavy use. It is an excellent systemRead full review
- joejocc1Nov 02, 2010by
The Star Wars PSP bundle is a really good hand-held video game system. Obviously if you are not a Star Wars fan there is no need to pay extra for this white PSP with vader on the back. If you are a Star Wars fan however, this bundle is pretty sweet. Everything about the PSP except the outside look is the same, but it comes with Star Wars Battle Squadron, which is an alright game. The screen is of considerable size and the visuals are very clear. There are a great deal of really fun games, but they lean more toward adult players. There are quite a few features with the PSP as well. You can connect to the internet, upload videos and/or music, customize the look and more. The system's games are really innovative and practical. They are called UMDs and stay inside a plastic protective cover even while being played. The PSP is worth the money and can provide hours of entertainment.
The worst part of the system would have to be the battery life. The battery drains fairly quickly. Turning the volume down or off and lowering the brightness seems to help a bit. The analogue stick is not great either. It is rather small for an adult thumb and barely sticks out, so you can't actually hold it.
If you are looking for a Star Wars hand-held video game system that provides various forms of entertainment, and has a large selection of mature games and movies then the PSP Star Wars bundle is for you.Read full review
- sheriyamaguchi2...Dec 07, 2012by
Only if it is not your primary system.
You need a certain kind of wire to get it to play on your tv. Disc slot works with some, not all of my game discs. found a way to get around that by finding backup for games but requires much memory on card. Does everything else it is supposed to do, but I advise not to use it as primary system. It's pretty good, though. I split the use of it between my PSP-3000. I like the dart vader on the back, which is why I bought it.