Sony PSP 1000 Giga Pack Black Handheld System (PSP98502)
Top Selling in Video Game Consoles
About this product
- Product DescriptionPowered by a 333 MHz processor, the Sony PSP 1000 Giga Pack provides a smooth on-the-go gaming experience. Thanks to the Wi-Fi connectivity, this portable gaming console lets you enjoy online gaming and connect to multiple PSPs as well. Go ahead and form a crack team or fight it out solo. The 4.3-inch color screen of this Sony PSP gives a clear and wide view of the game environment. What's more, this Sony PSP doubles as a basic media player and keeps you entertained with your favorite music tracks. Get the Sony PSP 1000 portable gaming console and feel the adrenaline rush.
- Product NameSony PSP 1000
- Product LineSony PSP
- TypeHandheld System
- Console ColorBlack
- Device Input SupportGame pad
- Video Color OutputColor
- EditionGiga Pack
- Audio Output SupportStereo
Power & Battery
- Power Source TypesPower Supply - internal
- Battery TypeRechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height2.91 in.
- Weight0.62 lb
- Width6.7 in.
- Depth0.9 in.
- Display TypeTFT
- Display Size4.3 in.
- Display Resolution480 x 272
- Display Color Support24-Bit (16.7 Million Colors
- Ram TechnologySDRAM
- Supported MediaUMD (Universal Media Disc)
- Integrated Flash Memory Capacity32 MB
- Internet ConnectivityWireless
- Ram Capacity32 MB
- CPUMIPS R4000
- Memory Capacity2 MB
- FeaturesAAC Playback,MP3 Playback,MPEG-4 Playback
- Hard Drive Cache4 MB
Most relevant reviews
- samuegbolaha0Jul 06, 2016by
it was so excellent and it my pleasure to have a deal with you .
God bless your company for the trust you have created with your business once more.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- joey3548May 31, 2013by
PSP is a great hand held system
I've always been a nintendo hand held fan (i.e. gameboy) but I figured I'd give Sony a try. I like the fact that it was easy to use and the interface was easy to learn as well. There are TONS of games to select from, especially some Sony classics that were made specifically for the PSP.
- hjjr15May 19, 2012by
Easy to use and amazing games.
The psp 1000 is a great system if you can get past the weight. The psp 1000 is thicker and heavier than it's predecessor, but this is something I actually like. The reason it's so heavy is that it has a metal cage inside it to protect the system from impact, something the 2000 or 3000 don't have. The games are great, and the madia player is a plus. Its so easy to use.
- cheverisiSep 02, 2011by
Really fun toy and I saved a ton buying it used from Ebay vs a store!
I am really enjoying the PSP that I got. While the top of the lower left joystick was missing from the one that I bought, the machine still works just fine. The sound quality is good and the battery lasts quite a long time. Not only is the system that I got relatively easy to use, but by buying it used from ebay, compared to Gamestop (Which is where I normally buy most used games // systems), it was about $20-$30 less than what I would have paid there - a real bargain!
- peepeesmellyOct 31, 2010by
I have always wanted one of these wonderful handheld gaming on the go units from PlayStation known as a PSP. I finally maned up and got one at a great price too. The things I really wanted the PSP for was the better than most graphics, the ability to watch movies, the online capabilities as well as virtually unlimited storage due to the fact that its a removable chip. The system is very user friendly with easy to see and use controls as well as great sound and video quality. This wonderful gadget also offers free online updates for its firmware. Reasons for getting the older and a bit bulkier model is to be able to to some hacks on it and get emulators and the pandora battery. This psp 1000 is also bug free, no glitches and will offer many hours of great game play and the ability to listen to all of your mp3s on it. You still have the ability to sync up with your ps3 just as the psp go does. Here are a few of my thoughts as per why any one looking should get the psp 1000 as apposed to the psp go. First thing is first games.. With the go it is required that you go online and download the games to the system and honestly how many can it hold, also lets say something goes wrong with the go system you loose all of the great games youve downloaded and now your down and out money and games ( fail) Secondly Im lead to believe that with a smaller screen its going to be a bit harder to enjoy the quality of the gaming and video. In general with a smaller system if your got bigger hands it makes it very uncomfortable and annoying to play for an extended period of time. As for on the go systems sony has cornered the market yes nintendo has one as well but really its intended for kids ranging from 6-15 years of age. The graphics arent that great it doesnt allow you to listen to your music, watch movies nor does it offer the online capabilities the psp does. The psp is great for people ranging from 7 right up until your hands dont work anymore simply due to the variety of games out there for this and the settings that can be applied for the younger group on the system.
I hope this was helpfulRead full review