Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $199.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by videodvd3000
- View item for delivery
Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
Save on a different product
Save on a different product
All listings for this product
- $50.00 Buy It Now
- $133.32 Buy It Now
- $89.99 Buy It Now
- $59.99 Buy It Now
Top Selling in Tablets & eBook Readers
Great Prices on Tablets & eBook Readers
- $227.00Trending at $232.08
- $419.00Trending at $497.99
- $109.99Trending at $115.85
- $112.97Trending at $117.97
- $496.99Trending at $505.00
- $89.99Trending at $137.99
- $278.99Trending at $294.74
About this product
- Product InformationThe Sony PRS-T1 is an ultra-thin and light eReader that can easily read ePub, TXT and PDF file formats. The wide LCD screen display of this Sony 6-inch eReader offers a clear and refined view of all the content. The Wi-Fi connectivity of this Sony eReader keeps you connected to people and allows you to surf the Internet, anytime. The huge storage capacity of this Sony 6-inch eReader allows you to store up to twelve hundred incredible titles, enormous books, magazines, songs and more. You can easily change the font size, turn the page, and magnify the content in the Sony PRS-T1 eReader by just using your finger. The long-lasting battery of this Sony eReader allows you to use it for about a month on a single charge.
- CarrierNot Applicable
- TypeeBook Reader
- Display Size6in (15.24 cm)
- Storage Capacity2GB
- Operating SystemWindows 10,Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows Vista,Windows XP
- Internet ConnectivityWi-Fi
- Supported File TypesBMP,GIF,JPEG,MP3,PNG
- Exterior ColorBlack
- Processor ManufacturerIntel
- Processor Speed1GHz
Display and Screen
- Display Max. Resolution800 x 600
Connections and Expandability
- PC InterfaceWi-Fi
- Height6.8in (17.3 cm)
- Width4.3in (11 cm)
- Depth0.4in (0.89 cm)
- Weight0.4lb (0.168 kg)
- Release Date10/13/2011
- Special FeaturesTouch Screen
Most relevant reviews
- johnnie478May 24, 2016by
Public Library Interface
I purchased this reader because of it's capability to directly down load ebooks from the library. It does do this but I found that the process is not very smooth. Other than the disappointment with the library interface, I found that the reader excellent at all other functions.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- lucymystikaJul 10, 2013by
Great and format versatile ereader for reading lovers like me :)
Sony never lets me down, although in price and flexibility of system (I mean being too restrict, too exclusive when it comes to accessories) I still go for it because the quality and design are simply outstanding. This ereader has a great improvement in handling the PDFs, I owned a PRS 600 and it is a lot more "pearl" like, I mean, the background is really light and the fonts are really dark and this contrast makes it even more similar to a paper. And the possibility to root it is a huge plus so it is possible to add more features. Overall I'm quite happy with mine and hope Sony keeps on using Android as a standard plattaform and includes new features out of the box in a near future. As a intense reader, this sort of device is just heaven! :D
- kruglolitsiyOct 05, 2012by
In general, the reader at 9 points out of 10. Also can be attributed to the
Advantages: 1. E-Ink Pearl. When reading in the sun looks like from the book pages torn out and pasted in a nice frame.
2. Sensitive multitouch.
3. Lightweight, compact. Great for reading in public transport (where one hand holding on to anything, and the second reader). If you keep the reader in one hand, the thumb falls directly on the "perelistnut page."
4. Perfect build quality, no play, Nike schlock (Sony since :)).
5. The rear panel is rubberized to reader does not slide.
6. Good firmware.
7. Smartly works with PDF, the scaling factor (a rarity for the reader.)
8. Dimensionless battery, read in the day for at least 2 hours, full charge lasts for 2-3 weeks. In this case, fully charged in an hour or two.
9. Wi-Fi and a good browser (for a good reader).
10. There is no binding to the "brand" of the bookstore.
11. Charge by MicroUSB.Read full review
- 1044367090@dele...Jun 22, 2012by
read, book, Russia market
I decided to choose that model after read many web-side and my choose was difficult and I spend for It many time. I like read and in Russia is great serves where you can free download book different authors so I do not think that device will be lie on the sheld and won't be used. I know that device have a good display E-link Perl, best for that morment. You can read and you eys will be more healthy than other displays. It is ligth weight. I am not sure about battary I do not still use It. About the price: for simple reader it is expensive, especially it is expensive for Russian market, but here is wi-fi and in my country a place with free wi-fi became more: not just MacD or other but still you can find free wi-fi in park. So I am happy that bought that reader. Thank you.
- youratserviceJan 10, 2012by
A must-have for e-reader aficionados!
First and foremost, I would like to begin by announcing that this is my first product review, and that mistakes and omissions are likely to happen. Now that I've fortified myself against review critics, I shall begin.
The PRS-T1 is Sony's newest and most complete e-reader to date. Featuring a 6-inch, e-ink pearl display with a 16-level greyscale system and clear-touch infrared technology, the appearance is crisp and clear. For those who are yet to familiarise themselves with e-ink, I would clearly like to state that it is not backlit, and thus reading in dark conditions is undoable. Before one jumps to conclusions about this being inferior to the iPad reading experience, which offers backlight, it should be noted that Sony have been trying to imitate an actual reading experience by replicating the appearance of a book (which, of course, can only be read in sufficient lighting), therefore eliminating the possibility of a fair comparison.
As for other functions - the battery life seems to have improved since previous versions, and I am soon to finish my second (middle-sized) book under a single charge. The Wi-Fi function remains untested for me, since I live outside the US and thus cannot borrow books from a library or download them from the online Store. All other functions can be looked up without having to further read my eloquent chattering, so I shall summarise this product below.
Overall, having taken into consideration the price and the full list of specifications, I proudly claim that the PRS-T1 lives up to its expectations and does its job splendidly - a must-have for e-reader aficionado!Read full review