Top Selling in Televisions
Great Prices on Televisions
- $2,969.52Trending at $2,999.52
- $1,979.52Trending at $2,049.52
- $3,949.00Trending at $4,997.00
- $3,039.52Trending at $3,299.00
- $1,859.52Trending at $2,795.98
- $2,028.95Trending at $2,138.94
- $4,425.00Trending at $5,196.00
About this product
- DescriptionEnjoy movies in full HD 1080p with the Sony NSX32GT1 32-inch television, which highlights every detail. Refreshing images at the rate of 60 Hz, this Sony LCD television eliminates blur. Surf Google and more through this HDTV LED television, as it supports Internet and Wi-Fi connectivity. With a headphone input, this Sony LCD television lets you enjoy movies along with audio at late nights without disturbing others. The intuitive handheld keypad of this TV lets you chat or text over the Internet, using this HDTV LED television as a monitor. View your clicks on big screen, as the Sony NSX32GT1 plays JPEG, GIF, PNG format files.
- About The BrandSony is a Japan-based corporate group focused on the electronics, entertainment and financial service sectors. The company consists of various subsidiaries including Sony Computer Entertainment, Sony Music Entertainment, Sony Corporation and many more, as Sony Corporation is nowadays one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for both the consumer and professional markets. Worldwide-known for its reliable, high-quality devices such as cameras, laptops, mobile phones and tablets, Sony is noted to be the third-largest manufacturer of televisions as well. In 2005 the company introduced its in-house brand BRAVIA which offers high-definition LCD TVs in a wide range of screen sizes.
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9,4:3 Enhanced
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing
- Viewing Angle178°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Comb Filter3DYC / 3D Digital
- On Mode Power61 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.4 W
- Energy StarEnergy Star Compliant
- Front Input ConnectorsHDMI x 2
- Front Output ConnectorsHeadphone
- Rear Input ConnectorsComponent x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 2
- Rear Output ConnectorsOptical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 10 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height19 in.
- Width30.25 in.
- Depth2.25 in.
- Weight26.1 lbs
- Parental ControlWith Parental Control
- Sleep TimerWith Sleep Timer
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Additional FeaturesHeadphone Jack,Wi-Fi Enabled
- Release DateOctober, 2010
Most relevant reviews
- paradaddyMay 18, 2016by
No Internet on Sony Google TV
Even with an Ethernet connection and ultra high speed Internet this TV is extremely slow at loading web pages. It will not run most apps, like Youtube, Podcasts or games, giving back error messages that the TV can't connect. Nice screen, but a Google Internet TV it is NOT.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tdavismannjrJul 23, 2012by
Best TV I've ever seen, it's changed TV's previously established role...
What a joke that negative "segment" of the [supposedly] objective review was! I'm not even TV savvy, much less a guru in IT...but this thing is so awesome, easy, and constantly transitioning (with you alongside it, assuming you put in minimal effort...) into new technology very smoothly, esp. considering that this is kind of a new idea, right? I'm really asking...not being a jerk...
Just like I've used Gmail to try and at least stay "with" the "E-curve" (since I'm a mid-20's fella), this TV has sent me from hardly using the cable box's HD options...to getting rid of the cable box altogether, because I've learned how to find almost every HD channel provided by the expensive box service via FREE "qam" channels. I don't work for Google or Sony...but I'm also not a Mac-Wizard (so I don't have my life tied to an iPhone/MacBook/iPad...)---and this is by far the coolest TV I've come across...although I haven't seen the new Samsung Smart TV in person...and I'm sure it's awesome. Finally, what separates this TV (besides normal quality/picture/etc...because that neg. feedback was just false---this picture is second to NONE.......unless maybe just a newer, bigger, Samsung. My dad got a 40 something inch top-line LG Smart (internet...whatever you call them) TV over Xmas (same time I got my Google/Sony), and watching them directly beside each other, on the same channel...I was surprised to realize that if it wasn't a tie, then the Google/Sony TV outperformed the larger LG in pure pic quality.
How you 'gonna hate---when you're outside the [Google TV] Club...and can't even get in?Read full review
- kytuanJan 08, 2015by
good & nine
I live this model
with google TV
beter than orther tv
- bajaboytaichiDec 24, 2011by
More than you can expect.
I bought this product for its value. Definite, it has what others can not offer you, state of the art IT.