Brand NewLOWEST PRICE
- $82.99Free shipping
- New condition
- Sold by krazy_good_deals
- Est. delivery by Apr 13
- $79.99Free shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by pixelproaudio
- Est. delivery by Apr 3
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- $99.99Was:$130.00Free shipping
- $99.95Free shipping
- $129.00Was:$130.00Free shipping
- $139.00Free shipping
People who bought this also bought
Portable Audio & Headphone Replacement Parts & Tools
About this product
- DescriptionThe Sony MDR-7506 headphones are professional-class listening devices exclusively designed for sound monitoring in professional and home studios, radio, film, and news production. This is due to their quality sound output with minimal distortion. With these Sony headphones, you will enjoy crystal-clear treble notes, present mid notes, and an extended low-end bass. This clarity allows for accurate monitoring of audio in a recording booth. These closed-back MDR-7506 Sony accessories are ideal for professionals doing voice-overs. If you prefer listening to songs at home without external noise interference, they also deliver excellent sound quality for home use.The headband on these Sony headphones is generously padded for a comfy fit. The cushioning around your ears creates a tight seal. They fully encircle your external ears without any added pressure. Airflow through the smooth padding keeps you comfortable and allows the ear covers to stay in place over the tops of your ears. The seal also keeps the sounds in so others around you will not notice what you are listening to.The closed-ear design features a rugged look with convenient folding construction for easy carrying and minimal external sound interference. By blocking out external sounds, this accessory allows you to focus on the instruments and singing. These dynamic Sony headphones use a neodymium magnet type in the driver. The neodymium magnet allows you to hear every note without any feedback or audible humming. This allows you to detect any flaws in a song while monitoring and working in the production studio.They utilize 40mm driver units with gold connectors for clear, crisp, and high-definition sound reproduction. The 40mm drivers deliver great power-handling at 1,000 mW per side. The headphones have a wide frequency response at 10 Hz to 20 kHz with a sensitivity of 106 dB/W/m. This allows you to listen to live, soft vocal whispers as easily as a throbbing bass mix. The set also works well for direct use with electronic instruments. They connect with electronic keyboards, electric guitars, and synthesizers for composing and testing out melodies while in a production or pro audio setting.These headphones can be connected to a variety of different devices. You can use them while playing video games and get a total surround-sound experience. They will also connect with your pre-amp, amplifiers, subwoofer, and receiver so that you can fine-tune and edit music. You can also use the Sony MDR-7506s with your desktop or laptop computer while mixing and producing your own songs.The 9.8-foot cord features oxygen-free copper construction, culminating in a 3.5mm jack for versatile connectivity. A stereo unimatch plug makes it easy to connect this MDR7506 pair to your recording equipment. The stereo plug fits 0.25- and 0.125-inch applications. An OFC cord ensures that the MDR 7506 maintains a solid connection with every output device. The Sony MDR-7506 offers rotating ear cups for compact storage. It comes with a soft storage case to protect the headphone set and its cable. These comfortable Sony listening accessories weigh just 8.1 ounces. Versatile and well designed, the MDR-7506s will allow you to hear music the way it was meant to be heard.
- Sensitivity106 dB
- CompatibilityStudio/Live Monitoring Headphones
Most relevant reviews
- mchristopher99Jan 19, 2016byTop favorable review
Best Headphones Ever.
As a former On-Air DJ/Radio Announcer, I had the opportunity to use and try out several headphones, but wasn't able to find anything better then the Sony MDR-7506. I bought my very first pair in 1997 for $125 and used it for 18 years (even after I got out of the DJ/Radio Industry) with no issues. Still same great sound. I was forced to buy another pair (found on ebay brand new for $80) after I lost my original ones moving. While there are other certain brands that cost upwards of $199 or $249 that you can purchase today, it would be interesting to see if they would still be in use and working 15-20 years from now. Bottom line is that DJ's know sound and a good pair of headphones. For the last 20 years you could go into almost every Major Radio Station or Recording Studio and find someone using the Sony MDR-7506, and the fact that it's still being used today in most Major Radio Station's and Recording Studios speaks for itself. Read full review
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- ctopolinskiApr 05, 2016byTop critical review
Good Head Set, Need's More Bass.
Overall it really does a good job separating left side/right side and center. What it doesn't do well is bass. Now I'm not one to like a lot of bass, but these head sets provide very little Bass.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- almabariFeb 05, 2017by
good all-purpose headset.
This headset produces a very clean, clear sound from low to high frequency. I had been accustom to the standard bass-boost cheap headsets. It is a pleasure to not have the low end prioritized for big-bass pop music. These are just what I need for my audio monitoring at a very fair price.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- manbytsdogFeb 22, 2017by
Light on bass response, but pleasing sound reproduction and quite comfortable to wear!
I use these for both walking and my electronic keyboard monitoring. For walks of an hour or so I find them very comfortable although that long coiled cord does present some issues. One because it's so long and two because it's relatively heavy as a result of that length. Still, I do enjoy them save for that issue and the weak bass end. For my electronic piano playing, they are really quite excellent. Having the combo ⅛" (3.5mm) ¼" plug is great, btw! If I had a wish list it would be as follows: Be able to switch the cord from L/R earbuds, and a shorter non-coiled cord for walking and other leisure activities. More bass response would be great as well.
Verified purchase: No
- quinnfisherJan 19, 2017by
Definitely one of the best deals I have ever purchased!
Excellent sound quality! New and unused! I am not disappointed with this deal....and it came from some folks in my hometown! Imagine that!
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Headphones
Save on Headphones
- $122.99Trending at $129.99
- $198.95Trending at $229.99
- $3.68Trending at $3.99
- $214.99Trending at $299.95
- $119.99Trending at $134.99
- $124.99Trending at $137.00
- $2.58Trending at $3.99