CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $1,875.00Trending at $1,899.00
- $3,027.00Trending at $3,297.00
- $7,899.52Trending at $10,795.98
- $2,594.95Trending at $2,661.97
- $4,692.95Trending at $4,769.50
- $6,279.52Trending at $6,998.00
- $1,697.99Trending at $2,495.98
About this product
- DescriptionSpecifications 3D Features 3D: Active 3D Format Support: Yes 3D Super-resolution: Yes 3D Sync Transmitter Integrated: Yes Auto 3D Depth Adjustment: Yes Simulated 3D: Yes Audio Audio Power Output: 10W + 10W + 10W Speaker Configuration: 2.1ch, Tweeter (20x40mm )x2, Woofer (57mm) x2, Assist Woofer (60mm) Speaker Position: Down Firing Audio Features 5.1 Channel Audio Out: Yes 5.
- About The BrandSony is a Japan-based corporate group focused on the electronics, entertainment and financial service sectors. The company consists of various subsidiaries including Sony Computer Entertainment, Sony Music Entertainment, Sony Corporation and many more, as Sony Corporation is nowadays one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for both the consumer and professional markets. Worldwide-known for its reliable, high-quality devices such as cameras, laptops, mobile phones and tablets, Sony is noted to be the third-largest manufacturer of televisions as well. In 2005 the company introduced its in-house brand BRAVIA which offers high-definition LCD TVs in a wide range of screen sizes.
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size65"
- 3D TechnologyFull 3D
- Smart TV FeaturesInternet Browsing
- Additional Features3D Glasses Included
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.