Top Selling in Camcorders
Great Prices on Camcorders
- $370.00Trending at $384.99
- $529.95Trending at $729.99
- $175.00Trending at $199.99
- $41.79Trending at $43.99
- $44.99Trending at $73.29
- $447.00Trending at $548.00
- $269.00Trending at $357.98
About this product
- Family LineSony Handycam
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom10X
- Digital Zoom160X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatFlash Card
- Resolution4.2 MP
- Screen Size3.5"
- Weight25.6 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCMOS,Exmor R CMOS
- Sensor Size1/4"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Focal Length Range2.9mm - 29mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Lens Filter Size30 mm
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Max Shutter Speed1/1000 sec
- Min Illumination3 lux
- Min Shutter Speed1/8 sec
- Exposure MeteringMulti-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Effective Flash Range0.3 m - 1.5 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size64 GB
- Recording SpeedFX,HQ,LP
- Supported Flash MemoryMemory Stick PRO Duo,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Video Recording Length315 Minutes
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth5.8 in.
- Height2.9 in.
- Width3.4 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 3.5" - color
- Display Size3.5"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - surround
- Microphone Operation ModeSurround
- Connector Types1 x HDMI output,1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x S-Video output,1 x component video output,1 x composite video/audio output,1 x headphones,1 x microphone,1 x remote control
- HDMI OutputYes
- Expansion Slot1 x Memory Stick PRO Duo,1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedMS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP3
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Battery ManufacturerSony NP-FV70
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Effective Video Resolution3.5 MP
- Digital Video FormatAVCHD,MPEG-2
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional Features24p Cinema Mode,3D-Ready,Accessories Hot Shoe,Auto Power Save,Backlight Compensation,Built-In Stereo Speakers,Dolby Digital 5.1,Dolby Digital Stereo Creator,Dynamic Range Optimizer,Exif Print Support,Face-Detection,Golf Shot Function,Noise Reduction,Smile Detection Auto Shutter,Still Shot Capability,Touch-Screen,USB Charging,x.v.Colour Technology
- 3D Technology3D-Ready
- Face DetectionYes
- High Definition Video Support1080p
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- Night ModeYes
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode
Most relevant reviews
- msohagan631Nov 15, 2011by
Excellent 3D camcorder works on LD and Sony 3D TVs!
Good points excellent and can be bought on Ebay for $950/£600 - do not buy from web sites - One wanted $300 for postal insurance ($950 for camera/free postage/$300 insurance) can be manually set to video out of the screen forwards as well as behind the screen. So 3D objects move from inside the TV displaying the scene to in front of the TV screen.
Batteries purchsed on EBay can give you up to 5 hrs record time in 3D for £10/$16 (price of 4500mAH battery) These batteries work in place of FH batteries but the older batteries will not work on the HDR-TD10! It only takes FV batteries.
Takes good fireworks displays if taken off auto focus and set to manual focus at infinity an 8 on its side.
Camera is smaller than you think.
Camera works on LG 3D TVs aswell as Sony TVS via the HDMI lead.
Will not take 3D stills only 2D (This is not silly you can get 3D still printed at £6/$10 and they can be veiwed without glasses) but not this camera
The software is not as useful as on the HDR-ST7 - you can save the files to your computer but not play them in 3D to your TV. With the SR7 software you can use it to manipulate save and play the SR7 HD files.
However you can save the HDR-TD10's AVHC file and then when you want to see it in 3D again copy it back to the camera and play it on the camera back through the HDMI lead to the TV.
Sony centres in the UK often have not heard of or stock the camera!!!!Read full review
- nahanamlraeMay 05, 2012by
Awesome 3D camcorder for below $900
So far it's working good!! It's an awesome camera with below $900 price. It's a video for the future, if you don't have 3DTV now you can always watch it in 2D but the important is having access to 3D option which the next generation will enjoy. It's just bigger than other camcorder as it compose of two camera put on together to get the 3D video effects.I wish they have this in all black and a kind of rubberize like finish like the SLR camera- now that's a better Sony! Purchased mine from Ebay!
- edb195006Aug 09, 2012by
I wanted to try 3D ,I like way it shoots and play back features. I use it to shoot underwater videos in 3D, love the results .
- belcoomJun 10, 2011by
To make home movies in 3D is a fantastic experience!!
A just release new sony 2011, 3D recording is amazing! I loved it! To make movies in 3D is a fantastic experience! That`s a really new generation of cancorders!