More items related to this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $194.74Trending at $208.95
- $199.00Trending at $213.88
- $208.00Trending at $222.99
- $294.99Trending at $328.00
- $339.90Trending at $409.99
- $199.88Trending at $208.00
- $629.99Trending at $639.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Sony Ericsson Xperia pro MK16a runs on the Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and comes with a slide-out QWERTY keyboard for easy texting and emailing. The 3.7-inch TFT LCD display shows text and images clearly, and the 8.1 MP camera is capable of HD 720p video recording. With 1 GB of internal storage capacity, optional microSD expansion for more space, and up to seven hours of talk time available, the Xperia pro MK16a has plenty to offer people who are looking for a functional phone with a full keyboard. Other features include Wi-Fi capabilities, Bluetooth connectivity, and GPS navigation.
- BrandSony Ericsson
- Family LineSony Ericsson Xperia pro
- Storage Capacity1GB
- Network Generation2G,3G
- Network TechnologyEDGE / GSM / HSPA / GPRS / UMTS,GSM / GPRS / EDGE / HSPA / WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandWCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Camera Resolution8.1MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Battery Talk TimeUp to 420 min
- Battery Standby TimeUp to 430 hr
- Display TechnologyLCD display
- Screen Size3.7"
- Display Resolution480 x 854 pixels
- Color Depth24-bit (16.7 million colors)
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Height4.7 in.
- Depth0.6 in.
- Width2.2 in.
- Weight5 oz
Most relevant reviews
- swedishhulkOct 06, 2014by
A great smartphone for people who wants more but not more screen buttons.
I love the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Pro smartphone. It is a easy-to-use smart telephone and its keyboard is excellent to write messages or use in search fields. I was for a long time not to comfortable with any smartphone because of that I just don't like using touch-buttons for writing, it is just a pain to use and I can't understand why almost all have it to work for them while myself and a smaller group of users have trouble with non-physical buttons (?). But a smartphone with keyboard is what I one day realized was what I was going to get and after some searching I found a couple of smartphones from Sony Ericsson, LG & HTC. Now it was time to decide hat to get and even if I was recommended to get the HTC model, I felt more like I liked Sony Ericsson's Pro series. I got the opportunity to try out my brother's girlfriend's Xperia mini-Pro and then I was sure, I have to get the regular Pro model and that was it. Other factor was that the Xperia Pro series was so similar to the Xperia Ace phone and I liked the design and structure the phone offered and that just made the Xperia Pro model more attractive to buy. I got it after have ordered it from a trusty seller and after I received the package with my phone it was just to get started. Getting all the settings right, updating the phone and upgrading the Android system, all was well and now I'm loving my phone. It maybe is not the strongest, smartest, most useful smartphone out there (A 2011 model is after all over 4 years old in a technological view) but for me it gets all job done well and I'm satisfied. I wish not to replace my Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro smartphone in nearest time.Read full review
- tworosessteelro...Oct 12, 2015by
Nice product, fast shipment
Nice product, fast shipment Nice product and fast shipment
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- dahnielbiggsJan 04, 2012by
Awesome product. glad i bought it.
i actually bought this phone because i love sony ericsson, and i also want a phone with QWERTY keyboard, and this was the only new sonyericson phone providing that features. i like pratically everything about the phone. i'm in love with the keyboard...it allows easy use.the only thing i would have prefered was if the screen was wider. in general, this is one best phone anyone can ever use.
- hippichipMar 05, 2012by
I am a fan of sony ericsson phone. I have used the xperia x10 so I just want a change when purchased this product. I really like about the speed of the new android and new phone. More organize, easier to set up everything and use. However, there is some problem with the wifi device. Sometimes it cannot connect to certain wifi network and I still can't figure out why. Moreover, I'm using macbook instead of pc, so it's hard for me to update the program for this phone. Overall, this phone is a better innovation compare with x10. Faster, easier to use, especially for the camera. I'm in love with it.
- mashamshDec 07, 2011by
Amazing phone. The phonebook and contacts section suck as it is very slow. The overall performance of the phone is great and it would be most amazing when it would get the ICS. SONY has announced that all xperia series would get ICS in the first week of JAN 2012. So fingers crossed....