All listings for this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $193.99Trending at $201.95
- $205.95Trending at $213.95
- $208.00Trending at $219.95
- $336.99Trending at $409.99
- $1,139.99Trending at $1,269.50
- $297.11Trending at $330.00
- $489.99Trending at $499.99
About this product
- Product InformationThe Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10A features a 4-inch TFT LCD touchscreen that is very user-friendly. This Sony Ericsson AT&T) Smartphone runs on the Android operating system that enables you to download various applications from the online Android market. This Sony Ericsson Smartphone features an 8.1 MP camera with face recognition, digital zoom, and auto focus features to produce splendid snapshots as well as videos in full HD quality. Equipped with a 1 GHz processor and Turbo 3G speed, the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10A allows high speed surfing and downloading. This Sony Ericsson Smartphone features a unique integration with Facebook and is upgradable to Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). The unique Timescape feature in this Sony Ericsson (AT&T) Smartphone lets you see all your communication such as emails, photos, text messages, Facebook and, Twitter interactions in one place.
- BrandSony Ericsson
- Family LineSony Ericsson Xperia X10
- Storage Capacity1GB
- ColorLuster white
- Network Generation3G
- Network TechnologyGSM / WCDMA (UMTS) / EDGE
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 HSDPA/WCDMA (UMTS) 850/1900/2100
- Camera Resolution8.1MP
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD,MicroSDHC
- Battery Capacity1500 mAh
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Screen Size4"
- Touch ScreenYes
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
Most relevant reviews
- howmansitoNov 08, 2012by
Functionally & gorgeous gadget
Is a great phone with a lot of aplications to run thanks to the android OS, have some sound & apps shootdown troubles with the versions over 2.1 but is very functional, have a great camera, and the connectivity is clear, with a 3gsm data service gets 0.140 Mbps but you can run over that with a better service, the battery works over 28 hours with phone & data service, but if connect to a wifi gets 3 to 5 hours. The screen is awesome & the size is perfect as little than you can carry in the pocket & so large than you can read a pdf or web page. Generally is a gorgeous phone.
- fastlanewireles...Oct 18, 2012by
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 is a great Android product!
This was Sony Ericsson’s first Android phone, and it uses the Gingerbread operating system. PROS ARE: -Sleek design -4-inch screen -8 megapixel camera with flash -Expandable up to 16 GIGs -Bluetooth -It has the apps Timescape and Mediascape. CONS ARE: -You might think the phone is too big, but on average most smartphones now have a 4-inch display. It is a little thicker than most phones too. -This phone loves fingerprints. Overall, this is a great smartphone that runs Android. It gives a pretty visual when you use Timescape and Mediascape.
- bhughaAug 24, 2013by
Got better with age.
In a case of things that get better with age, the SonyEricsson Xperia X10 is just that. I bought one of these when it first came out and it was a dog. Fantastic hardware crippled by horrible software. I sold my first one just as the first android update was coming out. It got a bit better, but was still not the champion that it should be. It came to my attention that independent developers have been working on the software for this 3 year old phone and to my surprise, nirvana is just a root and flash away. My Xperia is happily running Jellybean! It's not your quad core monster, but the software update runs surprisingly well on a machine this old.
- 1144562920@dele...Dec 08, 2012by
Favorite phone ever had!
Best phone ever purchased. didnt like the iphones so i bought the xperia. i love this phone. it is easy to use and convenient other than the calendar is online. it is a high tech phone but also so simple to use and internet is fast, good phone call sound, nice texting set up view. compared to the iphones i think is ten times better. this phone is not a toy and that is what i like the best about it
- nateben52Nov 02, 2012by
rock solid product just what I wanted
I needed a phone with a larger screen ( old guy ) This phone works great for me . It has a lot more features than I need but it does exactly what I want it to do . The battery life could be better , I also purchased a extended life battery and charger . now I only have to charge it about once a week.