CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Sony Ericsson Satio Satio U1i - Black Mobile Phone
More items related to this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the Sony Ericsson Satio phone, all your favorite stuff is just a touch away. Tap directly into TV series, mobile videos, podcasts and music via the ingenious full-touch media menu on this amazing entertainment phone. The 12.1-megapixel camera with Xenon flash and intuitive touch focus gives you stunning, high-resolution shots you'll want to blow up big and keep. Feast your eyes on films and images in 16 million colors on the Sony Ericsson Satio phone. On the razor-sharp 3.5", 16:9 ratio screen, you'll enjoy them as they're meant to be seen.
- BrandSony Ericsson
- ModelSatio U1i
- Storage Capacity68MB
- Family LineSony Ericsson Satio
- TypeMobile Phone
- Cellular BandGSM 1800,GSM 1900,GSM 850,GSM 900,HSDPA 2100
- Screen Size3.5"
- Operating SystemSymbian
- FeaturesBluetooth Enabled,FM Radio,GPS,MMS (Multimedia messaging),Music Player,Organizer,Photo Caller ID,Predictive Text,Touch Screen,Vibration,Voice memo,Web Browser,Wi-Fi Capable
Most relevant reviews
- 088predatorJan 02, 2013by
its good but i have found better in other brand's the vivaz is a better!
sony satio good for its time its a bit old hat now 3-4 years old, but some times in the world of high tech. cell phones older can be better?the new high tech bling bling cell phones have there down fall,s concealed batteries plenty of app's to consume ur internet allowance at the rate of knots and also consume ur battery?Also try to switch off the app's in the new phones on some phones you need a computer science degree?I like older technology after all we use the phone to send sms or to call our friends and loved ones?this is the purpose of cell phones not to do cart wheels and trick's.the screens are soft plastic and prone to scratches in older phones so just use a good quality neck pouch and dont put the cell in ur pocket or handbag ladies with keys and coins to scratch the screen?The qwerty keyboard on these older phones is excellent for texting espec. with older eyes like mine.cheap phones have bad "call quality" so older more top of the line are cheap second hand and a good option!new phones are well and good with there bling bling and concealed batteries are there down fall use a tablet or laptop if you want to go on the internet thats a better option and kinder on ur eye's!the 12 megapixel camera is not that flash i prefer the vivaz i think its a better package all round.if u wish to add wallpaper and music use one of the new usb stick's that allow you to insert SD card and MICRO sd and then transfer files it's much more simple.Read full review