Top Selling in Camcorders
Great Prices on Camcorders
- $432.63Trending at $439.99
- $314.99Trending at $399.95
- $479.99Trending at $547.99
- $1,129.99Trending at $1,299.49
- $289.99Trending at $357.98
- $214.99Trending at $228.00
- $40.84Trending at $41.99
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product Features
- Better images in low light
Shooting in low light can be a challenge for your camcorder: it often results in disappointing, grainy images spoiled by noise. Offering improved sensitivity compared with previous models, a CCD sensor captures light more efficiently for cleaner, better-looking low-light images.
- Get closer than you've ever been before
It's like packing a telescope with your camcorder. This incredible 60x zoom range makes sure that distant subjects fill the frame. You've never seen such amazing, detail-packed close-ups.
- Natural looking faces every time
Faces can look dark and underexposed in bright, backlit situations like a sun-drenched beach. And if you're shooting indoors there's a risk your subject's skin tone can look unnaturally colored. The camcorder fine-tunes focus, exposure and skin tone for more natural looking faces.
- Brighten up your subject
Don't get left in the dark. A video light illuminates your subject for great results when you're shooting in low light at parties, indoors or with night-time scenes.
- Better images in low light
- Family LineSony Handycam
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom60X
- Digital Zoom2000X
- Storage TypeInternal & Removable
- Media FormatMemory Stick PRO Duo,SDHC/SD
- Resolution0.7 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Weight9.5 Oz.
- Sensor TypeAdvanced HAD CCD
- Sensor Size1/8"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Focal Length Range1.8mm - 108mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Lens Filter Size37 mm
- Lens System FeaturesBuilt-in lens shield
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Lens ManufacturerCarl Zeiss
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Illumination3 lux
- Min Shutter Speed1/4 sec
- Exposure MeteringMulti-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size16 GB
- Supported Flash MemoryMemory Stick PRO Duo Mark2,Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Video Recording Length12 Hours
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth4.9 in.
- Height2.2 in.
- Width2.1 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - color
- Display Size3"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - stereo
- Microphone Operation ModeStereo
- Connector Types1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x S-Video output,1 x composite video/audio output,1 x remote control
- Expansion Slot1 x Memory Stick PRO Duo,1 x SD Memory Card
System Requirements for PC Connection
- Operating System SupportedMS Windows 7,MS Windows Vista,MS Windows XP SP3
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Battery ManufacturerSony NP-FV30
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Effective Still Resolution0.5 MP
- Effective Video Resolution0.5 MP
- Digital Video FormatMPEG-2
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Additional FeaturesAuto Power Save,Backlight Compensation,Built-In Speaker,Exif Print Support,Face-Detection,Noise Reduction,Touch-Screen,USB Charging
- Face DetectionYes
- High Definition Video Support720p
- Widescreen Video CaptureYes
- Shooting ModesDigital Photo Mode
Most relevant reviews
- vdeleon20092012Jul 17, 2016by
Its a great camera
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- pockrod44Feb 13, 2015by
Great product! Easy to use and affordable
Great little camera! So light and compact. I totally missed that it already comes with 16 gigs of memory, but I bought a 64 gig card for it just in case. I haven't even begun to dig into all its features, but there's always Youtube for that. You will like this camera.
- a-sneijMay 11, 2013by
A CAMCORDER THAT IS THE BEST GIFT TO AN AMTUER FILM MAKER
The camera is of excellent quality. I am amtuer film maker, with the help of this camera. It has lots of function ,but I am starting to learn just a few. Build-in USB is very convenient to onnect to cumputer for uplaod. I mounted the camera on my bicycle to take road clips. First on the handle bar then I moved it to the bridge of the bicycle , to avoid handle bar side movements. it is so easy to use, to flip the screan open and press START button, and voila, it is working. then close the screan, and it is shut. to me ,it is a dream gig,with high tech things. very pleased. If I suggest to the manufacturer, is to make the charger cord, just SHORTER.
- genee4810Apr 10, 2014by
This was an awsome deal!!
To be truthful I bought this package deal because I wanted the VRD-P1 more than I needed another camcorder. The Camcorder works very well! It actually has a better zoom than my old camcorder. Even better the VRD-p1 DVDirect Express also works great! I could not be more satisfied everything is in excellent shape! There is nothing to dislike about this deal. It was a pleasure doing business.
- legend715Nov 10, 2013by
This is very good
If you are looking for a compact camera to use on vacations or special family events, I like this Sony. The compact size allows you to carry it without using a special camera bag, which, can be a theft hazard. With an internal hard drive plus sd card option, no more worrying with tapes or discs.