All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $568.00Trending at $584.95
- $2,929.00Trending at $3,499.00
- $5,398.00Trending at $6,496.95
- $5,296.77Trending at $5,999.00
- $1,629.99Trending at $1,996.95
- $466.99Trending at $496.95
- $569.95Trending at $682.97
About this product
- Product InformationGet high-quality images with the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W650 digital camera. Boasting a 5x optical zoom, this 16.1 MP digital camera produces detailed photos. This Sony camera is a 16.1 MP camera that enables you to view the bright and crisp pictures. With an ISO ranging from 80-3,200 this camera eliminates noise and blur as well as enhances low-light images. Besides, featuring 720p video recording, this Sony camera enables you to view videos in HD. The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W650 also possesses a 3-inch LCD screen to view multimedia playbacks. This 16.1 MP digital camera features an Intelligent Sweep Panorama mode, which continuously shoots images and in one second stitches them together, thereby letting you choose the perfect shot. With an Optical SteadyShot image stabilization mode, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W650 detects camera shakes and shifts the lens to prevent blur.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom20x
- Sensor Resolution16.1 MP
- Screen Size3"
- Sensor TypeCCD
Memory / Storage
- Integrated Memory size27 MB
- Supported Flash MemoryBuilt-in,Memory Stick DUO PRO,Memory Stick Duo,Memory Stick Micro,Memory Stick Micro (Mark 2),Memory Stick PRO,Memory Stick PRO Duo,Memory Stick PRO Duo High Speed,Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2,Micro SDHC,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Card,SDXC Memory Card,microSD Card,microSDHC Card
- Depth0.75 in.
- Height2.2 in.
- Width3.7 in.
- Weight3.8 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display Size3"
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Additional FeaturesNot Interchangeable Lenses,USB 2.0
- Exterior ColorSilver
Most relevant reviews
- ilovetoeat624Jan 07, 2013by
Great gift! Bought it for my boyfriend for Christmas and he loved it! It was very easy to use. The camera itself is very lightweight, so I would recommend buying a hard cover case for it. I got it at a great price that included the battery and charger. The picture quality is very clear.
- dsto724Jun 04, 2012by
A small camera with big camera qualities.
A fantastic camera, small enough to carry in your pocket. If you do not rush your pictures it takes great shots. If you hurry and snap before it has time to focus, it will blur. Just something to get used to. The battery last a long time and with a large capacity disc, you can take many picures. Without a disc, you are limited to just a few. I am very satisfied with my purchase and would recommend this camera.
- *bigbird2Dec 25, 2012by
This is a very good camera and I recommend the purchase.
This is one of the best cameras I have ever owned. I was very impressed with the picture quality, ease of use and software compatability. However it does not come with a memory card which is an extra expense that a novice digital camera user might overlook initially. All in all it was a very good deal.
- bkgodinNov 02, 2012by
Sleek, light-weight little camera! Easy to use & a great price!
I purchased this camera especially to photograph items for Ebay. I do not know much about cameras, but I can operate this one easily & take great looking photos with it. It's very sleek & light weight. I LOVE the large panel on back ... much easier to see my photos than on my older camera. So far ... there's nothing about it that I dislike. Great little camera!
- profferferJun 17, 2012by
It is a fairly basic point-and-shoot, good for casual photographers
Good about it: The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W650 is an attractive, easy-to-use ultracompact camera with a few nice extras for its price. Bad points: Photos taken above ISO 200 are noticeably soft, and the camera's shooting performance is too slow for moving or impatient subjects. No rechargeable battery pack. It also needs plenty of light. The bottom line: For simple snapshots of stationary subjects, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W650 should work right.