Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
Best Selling in Digital Cameras
Save on Digital Cameras
- $1,399.99Trending at $1,439.98
- $779.99Trending at $996.95
- $744.95Trending at $761.49
- $358.99Trending at $422.95
- $570.00Trending at $698.00
- $570.00Trending at $1,135.99
- $1,199.00Trending at $1,319.00
About this product
- Product InformationSlim and stylish, the Sony DSC-W570 DSLR camera lets you capture all your special moments and cherish them over and over again. With 5x optical zoom and 1/2.3-inch Sony Super HAD CCD sensor, this Sony Cyber-Shot 16.1 MP camera not only brings the subject five times closer, but also shoots beautiful, clear photos. As this Sony Cyber-Shot 16.1 MP camera supports sweep panorama mode, you can take wide-angle images without much effort. With a high ISO sensitivity, this DSLR camera captures clear photos even in low-light conditions. Plus, the image stabilization feature in the Sony DSC-W570 counters handshakes to rule out image blurs.
- Camera TypePoint & Shoot
- Optical Zoom5x
- Digital Zoom2x
- Sensor Resolution16.1 MP
- Screen Size2.7"
- Sensor Size1/2.3"
- Sensor TypeSuper HAD CCD
- Macro Focus Range5cm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Focal Length Equivalent to 35mm Camera25 - 125mm
- Max Shutter Speed1/1600 sec
- Min Shutter Speed2 sec
- Exposure compensation±2 EV range, in 1/3 EV steps
- Exposure MeteringCenter-Weighted,Multi-Segment,Spot
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
- Light SensitivityISO 100,ISO 1600,ISO 200,ISO 3200,ISO 400,ISO 80,ISO 800,ISO auto
- Light Sensitivity Max3200
- Flash TypeBuilt-in flash
- Red Eye ReductionYes
- Effective Flash Range0.2 m - 3.7 m
- Camera Flash FeaturesAF Illuminator,Auto Flash,Flash Off,Slow Sync
- Flash ModesAuto Mode,Fill-in Mode,OFF mode,Red-eye Reduction,Slow Synchro
Memory / Storage
- Supported Flash MemoryMemory Stick Duo,Memory Stick PRO Duo High Speed,Memory Stick PRO Duo Mark2,Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo,SD Card,SD Memory Card,SDHC Memory Card,SDXC Memory Card
- Viewfinder TypeNone
- Depth0.75 in.
- Height2.03 in.
- Width3.58 in.
- Weight3.5 Oz.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationBuilt-in
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.7" - color
- Display Size2.7"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in - mono
- Microphone Operation ModeMono
- Connector Types1 x Hi-Speed USB,1 x component video output,1 x composite video/audio output
- Expansion Slot1 x Memory Stick PRO Duo,1 x SD Memory Card
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Digital Video FormatH.264,MPEG-4
- Still Image FormatJPEG
- Max Video Resolution1280 x 720
- Min Operating Temperature0 °C
- Max Operating Temperature40 °C
- Additional Features720p HD Movie Recording,Audio Recording,Auto Power Save,Automatic Brightness Adjustment,Automatic Face Tracking,Blink Detection,Brightness Control,Built-In Help Guide,Built-In Speaker,Cropping An Image,DPOF Support,Digital Image Rotation,Digital Image Stabilization,Dynamic Range Optimizer,Exif Print Support,Face Detection,Intelligent Scene Recognition (iSCN),Not Interchangeable Lenses,Orientation Detection,PRINT Image Matching,RGB Primary Color Filter,Red eye Fix,Red-eye Correction,Self Portrait Auto Shutter,Smile Capture,Smile Detection,Sweep Panorama Technology,TransferJet Support,USB 2.0 Compatibility,With Tripod Mount
- Face DetectionYes
- Shooting ModesFrame Movie Mode
- Shooting ProgramsBeach,Fireworks,Gourmet,High sensitivity,Landscape,Pet,Snow,Soft skin,Soft snap,Twilight mode,Twilight portrait,Underwater
- White BalanceAuto,Cloudy (Preset),Daylight / Sunny (Preset),Flash (Preset),Fluorescent (Preset),Incandescent (Preset)
- Continuous Shooting Speed1 frames per second
- Exterior ColorViolet
Most relevant reviews
- gerryb26Sep 06, 2016by
Wonderful little camera
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- saleen-raptorSep 04, 2011by
Best camera from sony with a very good price
I bought this camera to replace my broken camera that i bought for almost $500. This camera is so much better than the one i got before. I would buy this camera again and again. I've always loved sony and this is by far their best camera out there for every day use. Its a small light weight camera and its fully loaded with everything you will ever need. Perfect for taking a quick shot of your kid winning the game with the last goal of the final seconds, or taking a very detailed up close shot of a flower with morning dew on it. There is no delay time on capturing the perfect picture. Nice sized sceen, great picture quallity. Its all around a great camera for anyone and everyone
- 4419deborahMar 21, 2011by
I just bought this camera for my teenage son for his birthday. This camera takes pictures quickly, very little delay. The panoramic mode is very fun and easy to use. We were going to get him the DSC-W560, which is a 14.1 MP camera, but ended up bidding on this and getting it for less than the other model, this one is 16.1 MP. So far very satisfied!
- vanessacamachoz...Sep 10, 2012by
This is a great product!!!!!!!!! I am very pleased. I already have one like it... bought another one for my husband to use as for he is a tattoo artist. Picture quality is GREAT on all the pictures he takes you can easily see all the detail in the tattoos.I would defenitly recomend this product to others!
- valros1946Aug 10, 2011by
Sony no bologna !!!!
I love this camera, the ease of use and all the great features. I ordered the party station for it and now I can be in all the pictures.