Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $105.50Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by shop4u365
- Est. delivery by Feb 1
- $125.00+ Shipping
- Used condition
- Sold by pugnewman
- See details for delivery est.
Save on a similar product
Shop a related product
All listings for this product
About this product
Expanded Product Features
- Expanded Product FeaturesEnjoy shooting videos of parties, weddings, and other auspicious occasions with the Sony CCD-TRV138 video camera. Equipped with a CCD image sensor, this Sony camcorder lets you capture high-quality and low-noise videos. The 2.5-inch swivel LCD screen of this CCD camcorder facilitates effortless composing and reviewing of shots. A 20x optical zoom in this Sony camcorder helps you capture detailed images of distant subjects. Moreover, you can adjust the color tone of the images to your liking, as this CCD camcorder features auto white balance control. The auto exposure feature of the Sony CCD-TRV138 video camera provides an enhanced light exposure to your subject, letting you capture bright and clear videos. What’s more, this Sony camcorder with its NightShot Infrared system, can shoot videos which look natural even when shot at night.
- Family LineSony Handycam
- Recording SystemNTSC
- Optical Zoom20X
- Digital Zoom990X
- Storage TypeRemovable (Card/Disc/Tape)
- Media FormatHi8
- Resolution0.3 MP
- Screen Size2.5"
- Weight28.8 Oz.
- Sensor TypeCCD
- Sensor Size1/6"
- Optical Sensor Qty1
- Lens TypeZoom lens
- Focal Length Range2.5mm - 50mm
- Focus AdjustmentAutomatic,Manual
- Lens Filter Size37 mm
- Auto Focus typeTTL contrast detection
- Max Shutter Speed1/4000 sec
- Min Illumination1 lux
- Min Shutter Speed1/60 sec
- Exposure ModesAutomatic,Program
Memory / Storage
- Recording SpeedLP,SP
- Viewfinder TypeElectronic
- Viewfinder Diagonal Size0.24"
- Depth5.94 in.
- Height3.85 in.
- Width3.34 in.
- Display TypeLCD
- Display RotationRotating
- Screen DetailsLCD display - TFT active matrix - 2.5" - color
- Display Size2.5"
- Microphone TypeMicrophone - built-in
- Connector Types1 x DC power input,1 x composite video/audio output
- Battery Form FactorManufacturer specific
- Battery ManufacturerSony NP-FM30
- Effective Video Resolution0.2 MP
- Additional FeaturesAuto Power Save,Backlight Compensation,Built-In Speaker,Noise Reduction
- White BalanceAutomatic
- Night ModeYes
Most relevant reviews
- 7gwen7Apr 19, 2016by
Perfect for the use I needed!
I bought this so that I could transfer family videos to DVDs. It's perfect for that! I'm going to give it to my Dad to use as a video camera as it's an upgrade for him and he has lots of blank tapes. If I didn't already have a DVD camcorder I'd keep it for myself.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- dennis3274Jan 08, 2015by
NOT user friendly
My wife "surprised" me with this camera. First disappointment, you have to download a 112 page manual. It does not come with the unit. The camera has no view finder so it is hard to use it on a bright day because you can hardly see what you are filming. I like to put my finger in the scene to show people what I am filming. That is very hard to do with this. When you hit the red button which is pause, the recording actually stops for a split second during playback. I will try the pause button under the screen which is in an inconvenient place. It is recommended you take the battery out of the camera when not in use or it will discharge in storage. I tried to take a fast wildlife shot only to find the charged battery dead. The battery doesn't go in fast, you have to line it up just right. This takes time so I lost a 6 point buck shot fiddling with the darn thing. If the battery is out for a time, when you restart the unit it goes into the menu mode, more time to get recording because I had to look up how to get out of that mode. Rewinding is a trip, not being a tape recorder, nothing is easy, you HAVE to read the manual. I got so disgusted with this, I got another Sony Handicam bidding on Ebay. My old reliable one died. I really hate this thing but it does take good movies and has a lot of space for recording. Some day I will probably take this thing into my work shop, place it on my anvil, and smash it with a ball peen hammer. Read full review
- sacj.d.ohbh73l0...Jun 15, 2016by
Good camera but no instruction book came with the camera
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- oespinosa592012Jan 07, 2013by
Good solid camera for everyday use
I wanted to replace my old 8mm camcorder, so that I could view old family videos. This camera has been easy to use and shoots quality video. The camera is light weight and has a long battery life. I also have a Sony TRV 460 8mm that has extra features like "Memory Stick" for photos and the "Remote control". The TRV 138 records at a slower pace allowing my cassets to last and extra 10 to 15 minutes. The cameras look identical but the TRV 138 will not play recordings from the TRV 460, however the TRV 460 will play the TRV 138 recordings with no problem. The TRV 138 is a good camera for the price available on Ebay. I have purcased 2 TRV 138's under $65 and love them.
- baj1050_gyuhmpo...Nov 23, 2016by
Comments on the TRV-138
When I plug an earphone or speakers into the audio/video output, all I hear is a loud buzzing rather than the audio of the tape. Is this normal, or is there something wrong with the unit that I received? The internal audio is OK. This buzzing is there even if there is no tape playing. Joe Baumoel
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Refurbished
Explore Buying Guides
Best Selling in Camcorders
Save on Camcorders
- $467.93Trending at $505.99
- $329.99Trending at $379.00
- $794.95Trending at $998.00
- $399.99Trending at $497.99
- $199.00Trending at $229.00
- $999.99Trending at $1,159.98
- $54.99Trending at $59.53