More items related to this product
Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $2,999.52Trending at $3,089.52
- $7,899.52Trending at $10,795.98
- $5,779.52Trending at $5,938.95
- $551.22Trending at $574.98
- $1,499.00Trending at $2,297.00
- $1,957.00Trending at $2,797.00
- $1,950.00Trending at $2,198.00
About this product
- DescriptionWatch full HD 1080p pictures in the Sony Bravia KDL32BX420 television that doubles the fun in watching television. Sporting five HD inputs, two HDMI inputs, two component inputs and a PC input, connect your Blu-ray player or gaming console to take full advantage of this Sony LCD TV. The USB port of this 32-inch HDTV gives you quick and direct access to view your stored photos, videos and music. The LightSensor technology in the Sony Bravia KDL32BX420 automatically adjusts to the best picture brightness as per your room lighting. Out of the five scenes to choose from, pick a scene mode from the Scene Select to get optimum display from this Sony LCD TV. Dolby Digital audio of this 32-inch HDTV completes your cinematic experience right at your living room.
- Product Features
- Full HD 1080p resolution
You can experience amazing Full HD 1080p picture quality, the highest at-home resolution. Take full advantage of HD sources like a Blu-ray Disc player or PlayStation 3 gaming console via the 16:9 wide screen panel (1920 x 1080).
- BRAVIA Sync compatible
Conveniently operate and control other BRAVIA Sync compatible devices - including BRAVIA HDTVs, Blu-ray Disc players, surround sound systems, Handycam camcorders and Cyber-shot digital still cameras, all with one remote control.
- USB input
Share your photos on the big screen or listen to your favorite music. Simply connect your digital camera, USB-enabled MP3 player, or USB storage device directly to your HDTV's USB input.
- LightSensor technology
Enjoy customized picture brightness and save energy without lifting a finger. The built-in LightSensor automatically adjusts the picture brightness based on the amount of light in the room.
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- About The BrandSony is a Japan-based corporate group focused on the electronics, entertainment and financial service sectors. The company consists of various subsidiaries including Sony Computer Entertainment, Sony Music Entertainment, Sony Corporation and many more, as Sony Corporation is nowadays one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for both the consumer and professional markets. Worldwide-known for its reliable, high-quality devices such as cameras, laptops, mobile phones and tablets, Sony is noted to be the third-largest manufacturer of televisions as well. In 2005 the company introduced its in-house brand BRAVIA which offers high-definition LCD TVs in a wide range of screen sizes.
- Family LineBravia
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLCD
- Screen Size32"
- Aspect Ratio14:9 Enhanced,16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D Technology3D Not Supported
- Smart TV FeaturesNot Supported
- Refresh Rate60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio1000:1
- Viewing Angle176°
- Built-in TunerNTSC
- Supported Resolutions1080p (HDTV)
- Comb Filter3DYC / 3D Digital
- HDCP SupportWith HDCP Support
- On Mode Power71 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.3 W
- Front Input ConnectorsAudio (RCA) x 1,Composite x 1
- Rear Input ConnectorsAudio (Mini Jack) x 1,Audio (RCA) x 2,Component x 1,Composite x 1,HDMI x 2
- Rear Output ConnectorsOptical Digital
- Number Of Speakers2
- Speaker Power2 x 8 Watt
- Audio TypeVirtual Surround
- Height19.63 in.
- Width31.5 in.
- Depth3.63 in.
- Weight20.1 lbs
- Parental ControlWith Parental Control
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Living Room
- Remote Control Type (originally supplied by manufacturer)Standard
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- debra2238Mar 06, 2012by
I love the quality of Sony.
This was a gift for my 85 year old friend. I have a Sony Bravia that she admired. She had an old antiquated tv. It was a big surprise for her. She burst into tears when she saw it. She thanked God and Jesus several tmes. She said she never received anything that nice. I don't think that she has turned it off since she got it.