Nearly NewLOWEST PRICE
- $489.99Free shipping
- New other (see details) condition
- Sold by multiforms_electronics
- Est. delivery by Mar 1
- $495.00Free shipping
- Seller refurbished condition
- Sold by arthurars
- Est. delivery by Feb 25
All listings for this product
Best Selling in DVD & Blu-ray Players
Save on DVD & Blu-ray Players
- $42.25Trending at $51.95
- $31.52Trending at $32.36
- $68.12Trending at $79.36
- $79.00Trending at $79.98
- $59.14Trending at $71.94
- $128.27Trending at $153.81
- $26.99Trending at $34.00
About this product
- Product InformationHave fun watching your favorite Blu-ray movies on the stunning 10.1 inches screen of the Sony BDP-SX1000 Blu-Ray player. Apart from Blu-ray movies, this Sony 10.1-inch Blu-Ray player lets you play regular DVDs as well as music CDs. A convenient 180 degrees swivel allows you to adjust this portable Blu-Ray player to different angles according to your comfort. The 5 hours of battery life is specially incorporated in this Sony 10.1-inch Blu-Ray player to keep you entertained on long tiring journeys. Make use of the HDMI output on this portable Blu-Ray player to enjoy full 1080p HD video output on your HDTV, for added fun. Two headphone jacks and a USB port further enhance the connectivity options in the Sony BDP-SX1000.
- DVD TypePortable Blu-Ray Player
- Number Of Discs1
- Playable Disc FormatsBlu-ray BD-R,Blu-ray BD-RE,Blu-ray BD-ROM,CD,CD-R,CD-RW,DVD,DVD+R,DVD+R Dual Layer,DVD+RW,DVD+VR,DVD-R,DVD-R Dual Layer,DVD-RW,DVD-VR
- FeaturesLetter Box Conversion,Pan & Scan Conversion,Parental Lock,Upconverting
- Playable File FormatsAAC
- Progressive ScanWith Progressive Scan
- Screen Size10.1"
- Video Output SystemNTSC
- Video Upconversion1080i (HDTV),1080p (HDTV),480i,480p,720p (HDTV)
- Audio DAC24 bit
- Surround SoundDTS (Digital out only),Dolby Digital (Digital out only)
- OutputsAnalog Audio x 1,Composite x 1,Headphone Jack,RJ-45
- Remote ControlStandard
- Screen Size10.1"
- Recordable Disc FormatsBlu-ray BD-R,Blu-ray BD-RE,CD-R,CD-RW,DVD+RW,DVD-R
- Recording FormatsMPEG1,MPEG2,MPEG4
- Weight3.37 lb.
- Exterior ColorBlack
Most relevant reviews
- pber4868May 17, 2016by
This works perfectly for my weekend vacations up
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- simon220987Sep 30, 2011by
One of the best inventions out there. Enjoy Blu-Rays on the go!
After previously owning a Philips PET1030, I had many joys using it. Unfortunately, the lid kept popping open whilst watching DVDs, so I would always have to start viewing the disc again, and fast forwarding to get to where I left off. Even with weight on top of the lid, it somehow managed to always pop open. So enough was enough! The Philips PET1030 had a 10.1/10.2 inch screen, and I liked the portability. I also wanted a blu-ray player, as I felt it was time to "join the HD revolution" , but most portable Blu-Ray players had a smaller screen size (8 - 9 inches max). I didn't want a smaller screen size than I previously had. The Sony BDP-SX1 and the BDP-SX1000 were the most similar players I could find. I also needed a player that had multiregion capability, as most animated DVDs I own are exclusive to America/region 1. As the BDP-SX1 didn't seem to be "hackable", the BDP-SX1000 was my only other choice. All I have to say is WOW! The picture is sharper on this 10.1 inch screen than the PET1030s, it even makes my regular DVDs sharper on it's 10.1 inch screen than the PET1030's. BUT the best part is hooking it up to my HDTV (HDMI cable not supplied). Oh my goodness, WOW! I watched my first ever Blu-Ray disc the other day, it was Toy Story 3. The picture quality is so sharp! I like the fact that you can switch regions too. I've only had 1 problem playing just one Region 1 DVD when it's been set to Blu-Ray Zone B/region 0, but when that didn't work I just followed the instructions supplied to get the disc working. Thank you very much! Read full review
- asalmon2010Sep 01, 2011by
The Sony BDP-SX1000 is Great!
I absolutely love my Sony BDP-SX1000 it does everything as advertised. The picture is clear and crisp; the unit is responsive to the touch (perhaps a tad too reponsive, but just a tad). Love the swivel feature of the monitor. I would highly recommend this item. The only drawback pertains to carrying the unit with the remote: any button push on the remote turns the unit on. So when it's placed in a bag extra care needs to be made that the remote's buttons DO NOT get pushed. Otherwise the unit turns on and drains the battery.
- callee23Sep 09, 2012by
Great product; shipped timely and received and worked as advertised
Excellent product; received as advertised!!! Sony makes a great product. Love the swivel screen; great battery life; internet connection-wired but works great. Would have liked wireless internet connection though not a major issue... I would certainly recommend this product to a friend. Sony has done it again
- sherri121Jan 06, 2012by
I absolutely Love it!!! It is so easy to use! The picture and sound quality? Absolutely can't be beat!!! Needless to say I put my portable dvd player up.