About this product
- Product InformationBring your listening experience to another level with the Skullcandy Roc Nation Aviator headband headset. This wired double-earpiece model is equipped with a reliable on-cable microphone and is available in gold/brown. Its ear-cup (over the ear) design provides an optimal comfort and quality sound. In addition, the headset comes with a 4.27 ft cable.
- ModelRoc Nation Aviator
- Fit DesignHeadband
- Earpiece DesignEar-Cup (Over the Ear)
- Connectivity TypeWired
- Frequency Response20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance65 ohms
- Sensitivity100 dB
- FeaturesVolume Control
- Cable Length4.27 ft
- Weight16.01 oz
Most relevant reviews
- fengk.yanDec 12, 2014by
Classic look and good sound, in Chinese we cal it 内外兼修
Must admit the classic look is the primary reason for this purchase. This brown/gold color and the cover that allows to see the inner structure just make it a beautiful retro one. Sound quality so far is satisfying. Still have a long way to go to see what exactly it can do. But the cushion is a little bit to large, so the ear is actually touching the headphone when wearing it, which makes it a little bit uncomfrtable wearing it too long. Overall, this is a super nice headphone at this price level, the sound quality is nice; may not be supreme, but when combined with this nice a look, it can just be described as attractive.
- usanightcruiserMar 05, 2015by
Awesome! I bought this product because the one I had was stolen so I wanted a replacement. I love this product. Anywhere I go, people always ask "Where did you get it?" This product does not compare to any other on the market. It works, great sound, and is stylish.
- immabuyyourstuf...Jul 16, 2012by
if you want value and looks, these are your headphones!
very good mids and highs, bass is decent, but dialed back from the 50 MM driver HESH headphones. looks absolutely 11/10, fits very well and are very comfy. even when i am overdriving them there is next to zero distortion. great value.
- 1092687658@dele...Dec 13, 2012by
Awesome! Great value for the money, not overpriced...
It was a gift and my boyfriend loved it!!! He says they are so much better than other brands that have a big boom but these is for listening to the real music not only the bass. So it fits right to him for his kind of music.
- tim_81Aug 08, 2012by
it is pleasant to me.
thinking everything arranges, a sound good. basses are rather weak, for the rest everything is good. I recommend.
Best Selling in Headsets & Earpieces
Save on Headsets & Earpieces
- $170.99Trending at $177.50
- $219.99Trending at $227.95
- $83.50Trending at $88.99
- $3.25Trending at $5.99
- $53.99Trending at $60.99
- $24.89Trending at $25.49
- $6.98Trending at $8.90