Best Selling in Sewing Machines & Sergers
Save on Sewing Machines & Sergers
- $132.65Trending at $232.66
- $739.00Trending at $799.00
- $875.00Trending at $887.00
- $49.99Trending at $99.00
- $635.00Trending at $749.99
- $719.00Trending at $899.00
- $649.00Trending at $799.00
About this product
- Product InformationCreate outstanding designs with the Singer 4166 sewing machine, which offers 66 beautiful stitching patterns. The automatic needle threader of this Singer sewing machine simplifies the sewing process. The variable speed control of this Singer sewing machine allows you to maneuver the speed according to the job. The Singer 4166 sewing machine has a heavy duty metal frame, which is ideal for beginners and allows skip-free sewing. This Singer sewing machine offers 10 needle positions, letting you adjust the needle according to the stitch. Computerized, this Singer embroidery machine provides more control over the sewing process. Providing on board storage, the free arm of the Singer 4166 lets you store accessories like the bobbins, needles, etc for easy access.
Most relevant reviews
- lh8236Oct 11, 2012by
Singer Featherweight-updated for today's sewists!
I collect the classic black featherweights. I have four of them, plus a dozen or so other machines in all manner of brands and complexity, so I thought it might be fun to try one of the newer models to see if they had actually found a way to improve on perfection. Imagine my surprise when it arrived, and it was not only lightweight and small, but extremely easy to use in every mode. I have a very small sewing room, so I have to keep most of my machines put away, and only have room to keep 3 out for use. My 4166 now sits beside my $10,00.00 embroidery machine, and my $6,000.00 serger, and has become my "everyday" sewing machine! Way to go Singer! A classic Featherweight with 66 stitches!
- sunshine11209Feb 10, 2013by
Great machine for an awesome price.
I bought this machine after researching others around the same price. This was definitely a good buy and I am pleased with it. I am still getting the hang of using the auto threader and since practice makes perfect I shall soon be there. The satin stitch is awesome, I am in the process of making sunbonnet sue quilts for my two granddaughters and this is a much easier and practical way to do this applique. It is lightweight and perfect for quilt workshops. The presser feet from my last two machines fit my new machine perfectly. I cannot say anything bad about the machine.
- sandeeyoungJan 08, 2012by
Excellent machine with lots of great features
Very nice sewing machine for the price. Love all the great features and the size of the machine. Being able to use it without the foot pedal is great, and the up/down needle button and speed control, especially the slow button is great. It also has a lot of great stitches built in. Threading is very easy.
- moretech.ecuMar 10, 2011by
RE: Singer 4166
its small size and functionality. It is working excellent, the stitches you have are wonderful. I will recommend to my friends
- 55dc154ecc52ee5...Oct 10, 2011by
would have been great value for money
I would just like to say the product would have been excellent had i not had to send it back because it didn't work.