About this product
- SynopsisDiehl adds a new collection to her popular Simple series of books. Quilters will find 12 quilt patterns, plus a bonus patchwork cat.,From best-selling author and award-winning quilt designer, Kim Diehl, comes this volume featuring 12 original projects in Kim's signature style. With their combination of scrappy patchwork and applique, each project is perfect for adding a touch of warmth and comfort to you home.",Kim Diehl adds a delightful new collection to her best-selling Simple series of books. Quilters will be thrilled to find beautifully scrappy quilt patterns in a variety of sizes.Kim's signature "Pin Point" tips help ensure successGorgeous photos offer a host of inspiring decorating ideasQuilt patterns feature Kim's trademark mixture of patchwork and applique,Kim Diehl adds a new collection to her popular Simple series of books. Quilters will find 12 quilt patterns, plus a bonus patchwork cat. Kim's signature "Pin Point" tips help ensure success Quilt patterns feature Kim?s mixture of patchwork and appliqué
- AuthorKim Diehl
- Number Of Pages112 pages
- Publication Date2012-01-01
- PublisherMartingale & Company
- Copyright Date2012
- Weight16.3 Oz
- Height0.3 In.
- Width8.6 In.
- Length10.4 In.
- LC Classification NumberTT835
- Dewey Decimal746.46
- Dewey Edition23
Most relevant reviews
- momandbusterJul 24, 2016by
Beautiful Fabric Artwork!
That is what you will see here & be able to make. Love everything in this book.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- atticetteApr 27, 2014by
Wanted to own this book since borrowing it from the library - love it!
Kim Diehl is one of my favorite quilt designers. We have the same taste in fabric choice, as well. I fell in love with this book after borrowing it from the public library, and knew I wanted to own a copy. So happy I bought it!
- cheffer45Oct 11, 2012by
Simple Charm is a must have for quilters.
I absolutely love this book. It is my favorite book out of the ones I have purchased this year.There are several great ideas that I hope to use; especially incorporating some of the old tried and true patterns.
- 816138047@delet...Oct 04, 2013by
love the book great challanges for a newbie, I think it is time I try to do harder quilts and have them all over the house, especially during winter time
- novice999Mar 07, 2013by
Have not actually made anything yet from the book but the samples are beautiful. There is a nice variety of projects for various skill levels
Best Selling in Nonfiction
Killing the Rising Sun : How America Vanquished World War II Japan by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard (2016, Hardcover)
Save on Nonfiction
- $17.12Trending at $17.75
- $14.00Trending at $18.85
- $49.00Trending at $59.99
- $17.85Trending at $19.68
- $18.69Trending at $19.56
- $9.95Trending at $12.52
- $10.00Trending at $16.04