More items related to this product
Best Selling in Acoustic Electric Guitars
Save on Acoustic Electric Guitars
- $3,499.00Trending at $5,999.00
- $499.00Trending at $534.02
- $499.00Trending at $960.75
- $999.00Trending at $1,162.00
- $1,079.98Trending at $1,099.00
- $279.00Trending at $299.00
- $199.99Trending at $254.99
About this product
- Product InformationStrum the power chords on the Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro and watch the rock gods take notice of you. Carved from Agathis wood, the body of this Silvertone electric guitar is splashed with a liquid black color. Your fingers will slide along the fretboard of this Silvertone 22 fret guitar effortlessly as it is made of rosewood, known for its glossy texture. Roll your fingers over the chrome bullet volume and tone controls of this Silvertone electric guitar and keep a check on sound balance. Once you strike a chord on this Silvertone 22 fret guitar, the PSX humbucking pick ups transforms them into electrical tones. Modulate between soft rhythms to power tones as the Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro lets you dissipate any kind of sound.
- ModelPaul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
- Guitar TypeElectric
- Body TypeSolid
- Number of Strings6 String
Most relevant reviews
- mrsteelkisserJun 21, 2016by
this is a "special" NOT a "pro" the inlays are different the neck is bolted on and those are NOT Duncan designed pick-ups...that's a 100 dollar guitar [if your lucky]
Verified purchase: No
- slayerkid6May 19, 2016by
That's not the Apocalypse Pro model, that's the Special
As I sit here looking at mine, there is one big difference that immediately caught my eye; namely that mine has a set neck and this is the cheaper bolt-on model
Verified purchase: No
- towe-roberNov 25, 2016by
Not as described!
Was damaged when delivered .almost broke in half . But was nice looking .
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- tcampbell369Jan 31, 2011by
Great guitar, great price
The Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro is an excellent guitar for the money. Unlike the lower priced Apocalypse Special, it has high quality Grover tuners and Seymour Duncan pickups giving it a great sound. I would highly recommend this guitar to any guitar player or KISS fan.
- biancoguitarsOct 02, 2011by
Silvertone made decent pickups and guitars.
I didn't buy it due to loss because of hurricane Irene. But I did sell a vintage Silvertone Kiss guitar for parts. If you are looking for vintage sound vintage Silvertone pickups are good for that. Peace