Best Selling in Televisions
Save on Televisions
- $3,099.52Trending at $3,249.00
- $5,788.95Trending at $5,938.95
- $2,799.00Trending at $3,799.00
- $2,690.95Trending at $3,249.00
- $2,475.00Trending at $2,798.00
- $1,950.00Trending at $2,198.00
- $4,599.52Trending at $4,755.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis 60" Sharper Image LC-60C8470U Flat-Panel TV provides the user with a good viewing experience by delivering picture with fine details. The model features 1920 x 1080 pixels display resolution and an aspect ratio of 16:09. This Sharper Image Flat-Panel TV offers HDTV definition with a native resolution of 1080p. Additional information about 3D technology on this model: Full 3D.
- About The BrandSharper Image is an American brand specialized in the manufacture of electronics and gift products. It was founded in 1977 and throughout the years has built its reputation as a reliable manufacturer by offering products that meet the highest set of standards. The products bearing the brand’s name are built and designed around three core principles – quality, innovation and design, as Sharper Image offers a diversity of models with a wide range of screen sizes, innovative designs and high-definition resolutions, all engineered for the ultimate entertainment experience.
- BrandSharper Image
- Family LineAQUOS
- TV TypeFlat-Panel
- Display TechnologyLED LCD
- Screen Size60"
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Display Resolution1920 x 1080 pixels
- 3D TechnologyFull 3D
- WiFi ConnectionBuilt-in WiFi
- Smart TV FeaturesDownloadable Apps,Internet Browsing
- Contrast Ratio10000000:1
- Viewing Angle176°
- Built-in TunerATSC,NTSC,QAM
- On Mode Power57 W
- Sleep Mode Power0.07 W
- Number Of Speakers3
- Audio TypeSurround
- Height33 in.
- Width54.7 in.
- Depth2.2 in.
- Weight76 lbs
- Room TypeCommercial Space,Large Hall,Living Room
- Additional Features3D Glasses Included
Most relevant reviews
- woodyss71Jan 06, 2013by
Don't buy 3D!
If you are going to buy a TV Sharp TV's are great. Just look for a regular HD LCD LED 240 Hz 1080P TV. The 3 D TV's are junk! If I could I would love to trade my 3D TV for a regular of same size and brand!
- johnph09Sep 14, 2013by
Buy this TV its worth it.
I have this 60 inch and and a 52 inch and all I know is everyone who comes to my house and see the tv say's ..Why doesn't my TV look so good...And they own LED TV's as well.
- abhd1111Sep 26, 2012by
I own this tv and it is excellent it is the first to come out with the complete color spectrum it doesn't blend as was the case previously crisp clean picture.
- muscleman59Apr 10, 2013by
so far I'm a little skeptical
got the TV is in perfect shape but after two weeks of use I startedl having picture quality problems.