More items related to this product
Best Selling in Cell Phones & Smartphones
Save on Cell Phones & Smartphones
- $366.36Trending at $414.94
- $203.65Trending at $217.95
- $240.00Trending at $245.00
- $419.88Trending at $469.95
- $129.95Trending at $157.44
- $214.11Trending at $218.99
- $319.99Trending at $424.98
About this product
- Product InformationThe Sharp Sidekick LX 2009 cell phone with a 3.2-inch LCD screen has a clear and clean display at 854 x 480 pixels resolution. The Hearing Aid Compatible feature of this Sharp cellular phone helps reduce interference when brought near hearing devices thus allowing a hearing impaired person have a buzz-free conversation. The QWERTY keypad of this Sharp mobile makes it is easy to type messages. Capture bright and clear pictures with the 3.15 MP camera of this Sharp cellular phone with an LED flash. With the LBS GPS support, this Sharp mobile makes it easier to find locations. Having a battery talk time of up to 3 hours, the Sharp Sidekick LX lets you have long conversation with a single charge.
- Family LineSharp Sidekick
- ModelLX PV300
- Storage Capacity256MB
- Network TechnologyEDGE,GPRS,GSM,HSDPA,HSUPA,WCDMA (UMTS)
- BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) UMTS 1700/2100
- Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSD
- Battery TypeProprietary Li-Ion
- Battery Capacity1250 mAh
- Display TechnologyTFT LCD
- Touch ScreenNo
- Digital CameraYes
- QWERTY Physical KeyboardYes
- Email AccessYes
- Internet BrowserYes
- Release Date2007
Most relevant reviews
- chaneljm8Dec 26, 2011by
My favorite phone ever!
Bought this phone for myself and another for my mother, it came in excellent condition *Brand New* with everything needed, great phone for anybody who loves to text. The camera is absolute trash, the flash makes all the photos washed out and if your in low light forget it.Please keep in mind that T-mobile no longer offers internet data plans for this phone so there are zero internet capabilities for this phone and you MUST get a micro sd if you want to keep lots of data on the phone. Overall i love my sidekick.
- declare23May 12, 2012by
Works in UK, great looking unique phone but no internet access. Pls read rv
UK BUYER! I have desperately wanted a Sidekick for years, so after doing extensive research I decided to buy the LX as I thought it was the best looking one and I liked the unique colour. Also the newer one doesn't have iconic the swivel screen, which was a must for me. Living in the UK it was a risk to get one but was so worth it! As T-Mobile have shut down the internet access for all Sidekicks now, no one not even in America can get the internet on a new Sidekick any more, unless they bought it before the shut down. So I new when buying this phone that I would not be able to use the internet. Hence, the poor features rating as you can only call and text on this phone. Without the internet you cannot do much else. But in my opinion, it is so worth it! I am the only person I know who has this phone, and people still stare when I flip the screen around! It is totally unique and the seller 'Cellmaster' is a genuine seller. The camera is suprisingly good too, and you can select a few cool Themes which is nice. The software takes a bit of getting used to but I think it's great, there are lots of options that I don't think other phones cover. For example, you can choose whether to set the alarm to override the silent profile or not. Might sound stupid but now I can set it to silent so calls dont wake me but the alarm will. Remember if you want to buy one in the UK, to ensure it is UNLOCKED to a world phone, like this one is. I have my Orange sim in it and it works fine. So, UK buyers remember 2 things! *The phone must be unlocked to the world! *You will not be able to use internet on this phone I also had to pay £14.90 customs charge, making the grand total about £70 altogether. But again, worth it for me as I wanted the phone for its look and originality. If you love Sidekicks i'd say go for it, but if you want a phone for internet, apps etc then i'd say don't go for it. :o) Read full review
- jessicana28Feb 22, 2012by
Amazing Product! Great value for money!!
This phone was/is a fantastic buy! it has everything i could have asked for... except internet. apparently t-mobile discontinued use of the internet which really sucked because i live off my phones internet. but... this phone is so great and high-tech that i have decided not to bother about the internet (which is a huge thing for me!) The qwerty keyboard can be a bit hard and annoying to type on but you get used to it and yeah, just an all around great buy! I have already had friends and family comment on how cool and great it is and i would definately recommend them to buy one!
- 808.sammiraJun 25, 2014by
love it we all do
got this phone for my grand daughter in 2012 she loved it even today after I got her a touch screen phone she rather have the sidekick cause none of her friends know how to use it she now 13 and I got the sidekick I wouldn't give it up for any other phone cause its so easy to use when texting. but i'm currently looking for another sidekick for my other grandchild.
- dtop56Jul 09, 2012by
Good phone for talk & text
This is an inexpensive replacement for a lost or stolen phone. It's better than going to t-mobile and having to re-up a new contract - which I didn't want to do to get one from them. While outdated it does the job namely talking & texting - no internet however and phone doesn't hold the contents of the phone book when it's depowered as it can't be backed up by t-mobile. If you want all the newer capabilities look elsewhere but this is good for the price if you just want the basics.